Boots Botanics Virtually Weightless Color Adjusting Foundation

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Boots  Botanics Virtually Weightless Color Adjusting Foundation

on 11/9/2009 11:49:00 PM

I like this foundation. It's so light though, it might be considered a TM with heavy pigment. It's very nice. It's heavy, heavy on the silicones, which makes it mousse-like and gives an airbrushed finish which is glorious. It's almost similar to a primer with pigment, ie Philosophy, Perfeckt, Dr Brandt (pores no more), and many others. However the price point is so much less, it's a bargain. The only downside is that it doesn't stay perfect but for about 4 hours on my more normal than combo skin...it will melt. Could be the moisturizer I use beforehand, but I wish it lasted a full 8 hours. Not so. I'm thinking if you have drier skin, this foundation would be just lovely for you.

Great product! I've been using this for about 6 months now, and have had NO problems. I have very oily, acne prone skin. This foundation has never made me break out, and it stays put for 10+ hours on my skin! Even if I sweat, as long as you don't touch it, it doesn't budge. Great price - only thing is that I have to order it online since I have no Target near me, but shipping is free, so it's not horrible. The packaging is amazing, because there is absolutely no product that is left behind when you're done with the bottle.

on 9/6/2009 10:01:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

NC20, combo (ranging from extremely dry to very oily), ultra sensitive, acne-prone, patches of eczema.

This is a nice light foundation for normal or drier skin types but was a bit too slippery for 50% of the skin on my face.
Very light in coverage, more like a heavy tinted moisturizer than a light foundation.
Comfortable wear, feels very light and lasted about 6 hours on my dry areas. My oily spots were a mess 2 hours in though.
Application was a breeze. This is maybe the smoothest, creamiest foundation I have ever smeared on my face. Nice slip, blends well but does not feel at all slimy or greasy.
Did not break me out or irritate my sensitive skin, which is a miracle itself.
Color range is out of whack, my normally NC20 skin had a bit of summer glow (so maybe closer to NC25) and I still needed the Extra Fair. It's somewhat forgiving since it's so sheer but Fair was still noticeably too dark.