Boots Botanics Virtually Weightless Color Adjusting Foundation

Boots  Botanics Virtually Weightless Color Adjusting Foundation

3.8

on 4/21/2013 4:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Based on the good reviews of this foundation and the search for a Giorgio Armani face fabric copy, I gave this a try.
The lasting power is horrible. It doesn't blend at all, just sits on my skin and t-zone is a shiny mess.
I wanted to like it so much because for 8 Dollars this could have been such a bargain, but unfortunately it is not quite comparable to the GA face fabric foundation. So, I returned it.

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Other

This stuff is amazing! I have been battling with dry winter skin and had to stop using my normal foundation (Make Up Forever HD) because it was showing the surface dryness of my skin after application. I switched to this stuff and I think I actually like it better than the MUFE HD. It gives a medium coverage, has a nice matte finish, and seems to wear well throughout the day. I have oily skin in addition to my dry skin (combination) and this doesn't seem to make me any more oily than normal like a lot of products do. Overall it softens the appearance of my pores and fine lines. My mom uses this as well and she's also really pleased with it. Right now I'm using the extra fair which is probably just a little too light for me but with a little blush I can brighten it up. In the summer I'll probably switch to fair. I definitely recommend giving this a try.

Great product! I've been using this for about 6 months now, and have had NO problems. I have very oily, acne prone skin. This foundation has never made me break out, and it stays put for 10+ hours on my skin! Even if I sweat, as long as you don't touch it, it doesn't budge. Great price - only thing is that I have to order it online since I have no Target near me, but shipping is free, so it's not horrible. The packaging is amazing, because there is absolutely no product that is left behind when you're done with the bottle.

on 9/6/2009 10:01:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

NC20, combo (ranging from extremely dry to very oily), ultra sensitive, acne-prone, patches of eczema.

This is a nice light foundation for normal or drier skin types but was a bit too slippery for 50% of the skin on my face.
Very light in coverage, more like a heavy tinted moisturizer than a light foundation.
Comfortable wear, feels very light and lasted about 6 hours on my dry areas. My oily spots were a mess 2 hours in though.
Application was a breeze. This is maybe the smoothest, creamiest foundation I have ever smeared on my face. Nice slip, blends well but does not feel at all slimy or greasy.
Did not break me out or irritate my sensitive skin, which is a miracle itself.
Color range is out of whack, my normally NC20 skin had a bit of summer glow (so maybe closer to NC25) and I still needed the Extra Fair. It's somewhat forgiving since it's so sheer but Fair was still noticeably too dark.