Boots Botanics Virtually Weightless Color Adjusting Foundation

Boots  Botanics Virtually Weightless Color Adjusting Foundation

4.5

on 10/7/2011 5:24:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Can't understand why there aren't more positive reviews of this? I think it's great stuff. Similar to Giorgio Armani's Face Fabric, (i.e. heavy on the silicones), but I think this covers a bit better, depending on how you apply it. I mix it with a bit of Sofina sunscreen, which makes it even more easily blendable, and really like the finish. Top it off with a little powder, and it's a really wearable, natural looking foundation. Also, the bottle is great-- plastic, so it's light, but sturdy with a nice pump, and the price, if not dirt cheap, is quite reasonable. A really nice product. Sometimes a bit hard to find in stores, but can be ordered online.

on 11/9/2009 11:49:00 PM

I like this foundation. It's so light though, it might be considered a TM with heavy pigment. It's very nice. It's heavy, heavy on the silicones, which makes it mousse-like and gives an airbrushed finish which is glorious. It's almost similar to a primer with pigment, ie Philosophy, Perfeckt, Dr Brandt (pores no more), and many others. However the price point is so much less, it's a bargain. The only downside is that it doesn't stay perfect but for about 4 hours on my more normal than combo skin...it will melt. Could be the moisturizer I use beforehand, but I wish it lasted a full 8 hours. Not so. I'm thinking if you have drier skin, this foundation would be just lovely for you.