Melaleuca Zap-it! Facial Wash Acne Cleanser

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

My daughter uses this, it has a wonderful toner too and a spot stick for blemishes which she finds very handy. Waaay cheaper than Pro-active. I just got my new catalogue and they have added an oil-free moisturizer and changed the packaging, it looks very nice, a bit more up scale, but I think the price has not changed. Oh, and they changed the name of the product too.

on 9/5/2009 11:42:00 PM

This is cleanser comes in 6 fl oz tube and has melaleuca oil (tea tree oil) and .05% of salicylic acid in it.

I have used this cleanser for a couple years. At first it worked fine it cleared my skin but now it doesn't control all by breakouts like it used to (other cleansers i have tried do a worse job in this). But it does take take off all my make up and it doesn't leave any residue. I do not need to use a toner after this cleanser because it cleans my skin very well. This year it has been drying out my skin so i'm looking for a different cleanser. The label says to use it twice a day but use it only once because it dries out my skin. But for someone with oily skin this might work.