AG Hair Cosmetics Fast Food Leave On Conditioner

AG Hair Cosmetics Fast Food Leave On Conditioner

4.2

Water (Aqua, Eau), Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Stearalkonium Chloride, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Prunus Serotina (Wild Cherry) Bark Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract, Silk Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Allantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Fragrance (Parfum), Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, EXT DC Violet 2 (CI 60730).

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

In general, I like most AG hair products. However, this one was a fail for me. My hair condition is pretty healthy and strong, just a few professional foil highlights on the top of he head, so I do not need a heavy-duty conditioner. I like/prefer light conditioners and leave-in conditioners that if anything just detangle a few tangles I may get after shampooing (my hair is not as long as it used to be, it is about shoulder-length now, just touching the tops of my shoulders, actually). I have pretty decent luck with most 'leave-in conditioners,' as I do not need any serious moisture or hydration or anything. However, this AG Moisture and Shine Fast Food Leave In conditioner basically leaves me feeling like I used nothing on my hair. No detangling like I get with 99% of other conditioners, and I do not get any moisturizing nor shine, which, well, the product says right on the front of the product. My hair usually responds very well to such conditioners, so I do not know what this issue is for me here. I do keep this away from my roots and then I comb this through using a wide-tooth comb, or attempt to comb, as this does not detangle (which, it claims to detangle on the back of the product). Again, my hair only ever has a few slight tangles, that usually come out really easily. It does have a rather pleasant, clean light scent. But it does not do what it claims, at least not for me.

on 6/6/2015 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It overloaded my hair with protein, made it tangle, brittle, stiff and EXTREMELY DRY. I normally have thick defined curls. I now have brittle frizz. The worst conditioner I've ever used.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have curly hair and this is my favourite leave in conditioner. I use it before mousse to detangle my hair and of course it smells amazing and doesn't leave a nasty residue. Only complaint is price but i just stock up when I can.

Impressed! Since I've gotten older (43) the top layer of my hair is a mix of dry, frizzy, kind of wiry...basically my hair is aging. I have alot of fine hair, color and highlight and have tried multiple leave-ins, conditioning sprays, oils, gel, mousses to get it to look like healthy hair again. I picked up a small tube at Ulta and applied about a dime size on damp hair (collar length) and began noticing that my hair was looking great with minimal other products/styling and it wasn't greasy or weighed down. It feels so much smoother and shiny, the top layer looks as healthy as short layers underneath. This is now my go-to product and I will definately rebuy!

on 3/31/2015 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I have long below bra strap length hair that's thick, straight, dry and split-end prone and let me tell ya this product is amazing! I apply after towel drying and before blow drying. It leaves my hair moisturized and soft and with no tangles. No weighing down my hair or leaving it oily or sticky which I've found to be the problem with most leave in conditioners. I'm beyond impressed! Oh and it leaves my hair smelling delicious too! Love it!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I'm 60, and my hair is colored silver. It is very thick, and has become coarse. I hadn't used a leave-in for years, and recently decided to use one again. I picked up the AG Fast Food at Ulta for $7.95 (sample size). I'm very impressed with it! It leaves my hair feeling smooth, soft, and hydrated even after blow drying and flat ironing. I have a strong natural wave, and use it along with Chi Straight Guard before I style. I finish with Aveda Brilliant Emollient Finishing Gloss. My hair looks like a sheet of silver ice! Beautiful! A definite re-purchase!

on 12/9/2014 11:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

My hair is thick, coarse, curly and is heat-styled every time I wash it. I needed something that will supplement my regular shampoo and conditioner and Fast Food is a great addition. I rub a full pump on the ends of my damp hair and slowly work it up the hair shaft for added protection. After combing it through, I dry my hair, flat-iron and finish with a half pump of Moroccan Oil. My hair is shiny and soft. Since adding Fast Food to my regime, my hair looks healthier and I can go longer between trims. I already have great hair despite the abuse I put it through and Fast Food has made it that much more.

on 10/12/2014 11:59:00 AM

Love this stuff. It's pretty simple. Easy to use. It makes my colored, highlighted hair much more soft and manageable. I bought this without knowing much about it, but loved it. I ran out and immediately bought the liter bottle of this. It's really a great deal when Ulta has their sale on liters.
After washing and towel drying, I put this on my ends and other stying products towards the roots. It's a dream product to me. Without it, my ends are much drier and coarse looking.

on 9/9/2014 8:14:00 PM

My hair is blonde (color treated), unruly, oily, fine to normal, and just above my chest length wise. I use this as a 5 min "deep conditioner" in the shower and then wash it out. It smells sweet and the smell goes away after you leave the shower. The conditioner is pretty thick and it works well. It leaves my hair looking smooth and healthy. I would definitely buy again during the liter sale, not at full retail price... Even if it is a great conditioner.

on 8/4/2014 3:58:00 AM

This leave-in conditioner is pretty decent but it's not my favorite. I find that it doesn't give my hair quite enough moisture or heat protection, although it does leave my hair smooth and manageable enough. Doesn't make my hair feel sticky or weighed-down and I like the scent too. I'll keep using it until it's gone, but it's not something I can't live without. It did not impress me enough to buy it again.

For reference, I have hair that is thick, dry, color-treated and I heat-style it regularly.