Urban Decay Baked

Urban Decay Baked
BakedBaked

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 12/9/2011 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is one of my favorite eyeshadows ever. I actually enjoy this one way more than Half Baked! I feel like Baked is a rich, orange gold, and Half Baked is more yellow. I think this one is way more flattering on my olive skin tone and has 10X better pigmentation than Half Baked. I love to wear this with Smog in the outer V and crease with a matte off-white to highlight. Finished off with winged eyeliner and mascara, and it creates the perfect, gorgeous look!

on 3/7/2011 1:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

The photos for this shadow are not true to life.
I purchased this shadow a few years ago and I am just now making a dent in it. This shadow is very GOLD! I wear it alone and with other colors. I wear it all year and it is especially pretty in the summertime. The packaging in nice and doesn't break easily. And all UD shadows are soft and easy to apply.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Oh. my sweet. mother of Jesus. THIS IS AMAZING! I love UD's shadows, but I've always refused to buy singles because the palettes are such great deals. Well, I was on vacation and at a huge Sephora and decided, "What the heck, it's vacation, right?" Swatched a bunch of colors and picked Baked, and I'm so glad I did!

First off, the packaging. They actual pot is silver plastic that's made to look like a train token; very cute, actually. UD shadows always come in a purple-and-clear box, which is a little excessive, but when you consider peoples' habits of shoving their fingers in to non-testers, it's a nice touch.

The shade itself...wow. It's a beautiful Aztec gold color, very hard to translate to photographs. It's super-pigmented and goes on true to color with one swipe. Looks stunning against my light blue eyes, if I may have a moment of vanity there. ;) Plus, it's neutral enough to be office-appropriate, but punchy enough for night-time looks.

Overall, I am crazy glad that I bought this shadow. Yes, it was $17, and that's a bit much, especially when you can get a palette full of UD shadoes for $40. But I'm nuts over this shade, and I know it'll last me forever!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a beautiful rich gold. It blends like a dream, and is super pigmented. Only thing is that it can get a little bit orange if you pack it on too much so apply lightly!

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

Love the copper color! This is one of my summer staples and looks great with my green/brown eyes and auburn hair. Silky texture makes it easy to apply and I don't have trouble with creasing. I always get alot of compliments when I'm wearing this so I will buy again!