Urban Decay Baked

Urban Decay Baked
BakedBaked

4.2

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

In the pan, this does not look like much. However, I have grey/blue/green eyes (ask 3 different people what color my eyes are, you will likely get 3 different answers!! lol), and this just makes my eyes "pop". I am also tan and I think this is a great color for tanned or medium to darker skin tones, although really anyone could probably use this. I think this would also look good on many eye colors.

This applies smoothly and evenly, even without a primer. My usual eyeshadow test minus primer and shadow on it's own, this passed with flying colors. It does not crease on me and wears very nicely, lasting a good 8 hours on me (possibly more, I try to limit how long makeup is on my skin these days), not fading or turning funny colors. I detect no scent..which, imo, eyeshadows should not be scented. JMO.

I get no fallout upon application and no crumbling when applying like some glittery type shadows tend to do. Very nice to work with and this will blend easily with other shades or can wear nicely on it's own as a single shadow look.

There may be similar shades out there, but as the saying goes, cousins, not twins. This just applies nicely and wears nicely and is pretty effortless to use, all of which I totally appreciate. I am not one to fuss with makeup a whole lot. This is just easy, using it on it's own or with other shades. Great purchase, very pleased. Would recommend and yes I would re-purchase.

on 11/14/2014 11:33:00 AM

I use this as my everyday eyeshadow! I use UD half baked as the base and a light pat of baked on the outer half and it looks amazing on my blue green eyes. I recommend using them together. If you get too heavy handed with it it looks too orange so be careful of that. Adore this product and highly recommend.

This color is beautiful, beautiful, beautiful like OMG.
It's a beautiful bronze-gold shimmer, (looks more gold than bronze), and I love it. Sometimes I use a little on my cheeks too, (just a tad), to make my face glow with healthiness and all that jazz. It's so versatile.
A little on my lids, on my cheeks, and dusting on my collar bone, arms and legs, and BAM I radiate, baby! Ready to go out for the night! Whoooooo partayyy!!
But anyways, I wore this at New Years, and it was drop-dead gorgeous. UD eyeshadows are KNOWN for their blend ability, butteriness, and gorgeous velvety pigmentation. This is a straight-up radiant, beautiful color that can be very seductive, or very fun!

on 3/7/2011 1:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

The photos for this shadow are not true to life.
I purchased this shadow a few years ago and I am just now making a dent in it. This shadow is very GOLD! I wear it alone and with other colors. I wear it all year and it is especially pretty in the summertime. The packaging in nice and doesn't break easily. And all UD shadows are soft and easy to apply.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a beautiful rich gold. It blends like a dream, and is super pigmented. Only thing is that it can get a little bit orange if you pack it on too much so apply lightly!

on 1/31/2010 12:44:00 PM

Absolutely. Gorgeous. Great as a liner, great as a sweep of colour in the summer. Ah. I love it so much!

I like Baked, but not as much as I like Half Baked. I wish I could give it a 3.5. It's pretty in it's own right and I would probably LOVE it if I didn't have Half Baked. I do use it occasionally. I like that it's got a hint of orange to it, because when I think of over-tanned people I think of orange. It's a great summer color and something I'm glad to have in my stash.

on 7/11/2009 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Baked is much too orange for me when I pat it onto my lid. So I tried doing a super light all-over wash on my lid instead but I'm still not loving the warmth in this color. I may have to give up on this one.

on 5/31/2009 5:27:00 PM

I think this product is really lovely. i like the coppery shimmer and how much sparkle it actually has to it. I blended with another urban decay shadow "foxy" and loved the results. It's really easy to apply and works so well with the urban decay primer potion on first. The only thing is on pale skin (like mine) it does come up quite orangey-brown. Real nice colour though!

on 3/24/2009 4:31:00 PM

This shadow goes on so well, smooth and very shiny which I love. It is a very pretty coppery brown color. Looks great with brown eyes!