Urban Decay Baked

Urban Decay Baked
BakedBaked

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 12/9/2011 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is one of my favorite eyeshadows ever. I actually enjoy this one way more than Half Baked! I feel like Baked is a rich, orange gold, and Half Baked is more yellow. I think this one is way more flattering on my olive skin tone and has 10X better pigmentation than Half Baked. I love to wear this with Smog in the outer V and crease with a matte off-white to highlight. Finished off with winged eyeliner and mascara, and it creates the perfect, gorgeous look!

on 6/19/2011 5:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I got this eye shadow in the Urban Decay 'Alice in Wonderland' palette and i was instantly drawn to it, it's the most intense metallic gold/bronze shimmer and makes my blue eye's pop like WOW.
It's so pigmented so you only have to use a little for it to make an impact.
There are many eye shadow's on the market that mimic this colour but i think this is truly the best one.
I usually wear this with Urban Decay's 'Chopper'.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Oh. my sweet. mother of Jesus. THIS IS AMAZING! I love UD's shadows, but I've always refused to buy singles because the palettes are such great deals. Well, I was on vacation and at a huge Sephora and decided, "What the heck, it's vacation, right?" Swatched a bunch of colors and picked Baked, and I'm so glad I did!

First off, the packaging. They actual pot is silver plastic that's made to look like a train token; very cute, actually. UD shadows always come in a purple-and-clear box, which is a little excessive, but when you consider peoples' habits of shoving their fingers in to non-testers, it's a nice touch.

The shade itself...wow. It's a beautiful Aztec gold color, very hard to translate to photographs. It's super-pigmented and goes on true to color with one swipe. Looks stunning against my light blue eyes, if I may have a moment of vanity there. ;) Plus, it's neutral enough to be office-appropriate, but punchy enough for night-time looks.

Overall, I am crazy glad that I bought this shadow. Yes, it was $17, and that's a bit much, especially when you can get a palette full of UD shadoes for $40. But I'm nuts over this shade, and I know it'll last me forever!

on 2/17/2010 12:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was a little skeptical about this eyeshadow at first, because I was never attracted to Urban Decay and I thought their e/s were too overhyped, but I tried this and I fell in love with it.
This is a rich beautiful bronze/gold color, very pigmented - I only needed 2 strokes on the pan and my whole eyelid was covered.
What suprised me the most was the staying power, it stayed on all day, with no primer under it, and even after I sweated and had a busy day, it was not even creasing. I was really suprised, bc any shadow I wear, any brand, creases on my lid after a couple hours, this was the first that didn't.
Would definetly love to try other colors of this e/s and even other Urban Decay products, I can't believe I did not try them before.
I like the packaging, it is cute - I don't give 5 on packaging unless I really like it.

on 6/6/2009 11:39:00 AM

it is lovely but be careful if you put too much on it will look Orange and when it does that i does not suit me!

This definatly gets my vote. VERY cool color!

on 7/27/2002 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This looks very pretty in its little flip-top pot. This is a beautiful gold color. The problem? It is waaaaaaaay to cool toned for my very warm complexion. With my dark hair, fair skin, and light eyes, this color took on a yellow tone to it. I suggest that you fellow warm complected ladies test this out in person before ordering it from Sephora.com as I did. The company is going to kill me for doing another return, but this has got to go back.