Urban Decay Baked

Urban Decay Baked
BakedBaked

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

my fav shade from urban decay.its gorgeus golden bronzy.look stunning in my eyes.i feel every woman look at me like jealous if i wore it. wearing it when first time i meet my boyfriend and he get me compliment i have a true beautiful eyes.

on 12/26/2012 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I know it is supposed to be gold but in my mind it is orange-gold. Anyways, it is the best color of eye-shadow I know of. I am pretty sure it will work with any complexion, unless you have very yellowish skin because then you can go into yellow overload. I got mine in the NAKED palette (original) and soon enough it was my go to color. Do you know how they have like Sin colored everything the the Urban Decay line? I wish there was Baked everything! I use it to save any make-up look. Do you know when you are just smudging and blending eyeshadows hoping it will end up well but it doesn't go as you pleased? just through in some baked on the lid or as blending color and voila! you all of a sudden look like a good makeup artist after all. I love it and I will repurchase. color payoff is as good as it gets. It worked well on me when I was NC30 and works well when I am a pale NC20. This color benefits most from a primer because it is very pearly.

on 4/6/2012 4:16:00 PM

Gorgeous, gorgeous eye shadow. Baked is intensely pigmented. Copper color with a gold sheen. This is a very warm color that makes my blue eyes pop! Excellent staying power, just like all UD shadows.

I gave this a 5 because it IS a good shadow, I'm just not a huge fan of the color for myself. Sephora's site describes it as a bronze shimmer but I find it to be more gold than bronze, and golds don't really work on me. It's just bronze enough to work with my coloring but I was a little disappointed in how gold it turns out. The color sample on Sephora's site is a little misleading. But the pigmentation is great and it is really long-lasting, as all UD shadows are, even without a primer, it's just a bit too gold for me to repurchase (but not bad enough for me to return).

I like Baked, but not as much as I like Half Baked. I wish I could give it a 3.5. It's pretty in it's own right and I would probably LOVE it if I didn't have Half Baked. I do use it occasionally. I like that it's got a hint of orange to it, because when I think of over-tanned people I think of orange. It's a great summer color and something I'm glad to have in my stash.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

DISCLAIMER: This review is for the Baked pan in the Book of Shadows, not the e/s single. Baked is a warm-toned medium golden bronze, much closer to true gold than what I ordinarily think of as bronze, which would be a deeper shade. Unlike a lot of UD shadows I've tried, this one is nicely pigmented. It goes on very soft and smooth, just a little crumbly, and looks really pretty with NYX Vanilla Sky.

on 7/11/2009 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Baked is much too orange for me when I pat it onto my lid. So I tried doing a super light all-over wash on my lid instead but I'm still not loving the warmth in this color. I may have to give up on this one.

I needed to add some gold/copper tones to my collection and I picked this up today. Dry it goes on rather sheer and needs to be layered, it does have more coppery undertones than gold. Wet it seems to be more golden than coppery. It goes on wonderful wet. I would suggest this if you're looking for something brassy to add to your collection.

on 12/6/2003 9:13:00 PM

Love this color. It complements darker yellow undertone skin very well. I love orange shadow as well, but wanted something a bit more copper. I don't like the MAC as much. However, I am an UD fan, so I may be biased. Very creamy and smooth.

What a beautiful color! This combines nicely w/Midnight Cowboy. Enjoy this gorgeous shimmery brown/bronze shade.