3.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 years ago

I like it. I blind bought it from an online shop. 20$ for 100 ml. Thats an ok price. It has a soft scent of lilly of the vally, and it´s like springtime on a bottle. The only thing I don´t like about it, is that it only last 2-3 hours. I know, I sounds like a lot. But Diamond and Emralds last 5-6 hours on my wrists. I would maybe buy it again. But since it´s 100 ml. and i have so many parfumes, it´s gonna last a long time.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesBlue

9 years ago

On me this smells like a pleasant but soapy eau de cologne. It starts off very fresh and green smelling but turns pleasantly soapy in about half an hour. Good sillage, I can smell it about 6 hours later. It's light and inoffensive so if you find it at a good price, try in and see if it's right for you. I understand it is discontinued, but I regularly see it in chemists anyway. Don't be put off by the fact that it is one of the Elizabeth Taylor Diamonds perfumes, it smelling nothing like White Diamonds.

About reviewer (816 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

13 years ago

Diamonds and Sapphires smells like a really magnified version of Febreeze. I bought a bottle of it last year and wore it once and it was too "cool and green" for me,so I sprayed it all over everything in my apartment (carpets,sheets) and it smelled clean...

About reviewer (335 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive

HairBlack

13 years ago

I got this as a christmas present. I have to say, it's not one that i'd buy for myself, but i do like it. The smell reminds me of a rainforest! It's much fresher than i was expecting, the "diamonds" part freaked me out at first..i hate white diamonds. that's probably the reason i hate the bottle too...bad associations. Upon first spray, it smells slightly metallic and a little too perfumey and fake, but as mentioned, the drydown of this is DEFINETLY the best part. This fragrance embodies the "little black dress" to me. Kinda formal, but flexible.

About reviewer (91 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination

EyesBlue

14 years ago

I sprayed this and fell in love with it. I bought the full size. It it better than Escape and less 'loud'. This kind of reminds me of Ming Shu by Rocher and Liz Claiborne's Curve. Flowery. Light flowers. Nice. This is less 'loud' than Diamonds and Emeralds. I liked Diamonds and Rubies, but that Orchid note kind of nauseated me. Hey! The best part IS the DRYDOWN.

About reviewer (272 reviews)

SkinNormal, Tan, Neutral

HairBlack, Relaxed, Coarse

14 years ago

Initially I smell something somewhat fruity, but this quickly disappears into a slightly spicy floral--mostly freesia. I haven't smelled anything quite like this; it's almost like two seperately blended perfumes mixed together. I can only see myself wearing this occasionally. Notes include lily of the valley, rose, freesia, peach, rhubrum lily, ylang-ylang, jasmine and spice, sandalwood, and galbanum

About reviewer (355 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

14 years ago

I have worn and loved this since the 1990s, but that's not surprising because I love to wear strong fragrances from the 1980s-1990s that others here detest. After I joined POL and realized how unpopular Taylor's scents are in general, I was afraid to wear this and gave it to my daughter. But it smelled so good on her, I just had to have it back. It is very sweet, like ripe bananas; so if this isn't for you, pass.

About reviewer (107 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

16 years ago

I know this is discontinued, but I purchased it at a discount perfume store that sells designer perfumes. I purchased it for $10.00 for a 50 ml bottle. It smells very fresh and reminds me of escape. The bottle is beautiful and I'm so glad I discovered this wonderful scent. I tried the diamonds and emeralds but did not like it as much. The other one diamonds and rubies is nice too, very powdery and vanilla. White Diamonds I like too, but will only purchase if I find it at discount also.

About reviewer (66 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination

16 years ago

After cleaning out my room at my parent's house over the holidays, I found an old mini of this I received in a coffret set in high school. Don't know if it's "turned," but it smelled very bitter and stronly fresia/plumeria scented. No wonder I never wore it then, either!

About reviewer (47 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairOther

18 years ago

Top notes of melon, greens, peach, violet, bergamot and mandarin. Heart notes of freesia, lily, orchid and rose. Base note of musk. Okay at first, but the predominance of melon makes the drydown on this one go bad. Over-ripe melon isn't a good smell on me.

About reviewer (80 reviews)

Age