E.L.F. Studio Blush Tickled Pink

E.L.F. Studio Blush Tickled Pink
E.L.F. Studio Blush Tickled Pink.Studio Blush Tickled Pink4Mocha Pink, Tickled Pink, Bliss

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Mica, Nylon-12, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Polybutene, Sodium Dehydroacetate. MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow No.5 Lake (CI 19140), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarine Violet (CI 77077), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090).

I picked up this blush to test out the Studio line of blush from ELF since this shade seemed to be the most highly regarded.

Well, I'm glad I didn't buy more than one shade - I reach for this one the least of all the blush I own.

This is a pale, almost baby pink shade that needs several layers to show up (and I am quite fair). Once it is layered it does look a bit powdery in the face - many powdery blushes blend out well and blend into the skin - this one still looks a bit chalky once you get it on.

It is a very mellow, wearable color though, and might make a good first blush for a little girl or someone with no blush experience.

I prefer more pigment and less powder in my blush though.

on 8/19/2016 1:47:00 PM

This product was average. I,however, really like its color. It's perfect for the no-makeup makeup look. Gives a light flush and shimmer. I have been using it for years, and it's the first blush I ever purchased! I will definitely recommend this to makeup beginners. The downgrades of this product are its pigment and lasting power. You have to build up the product to get decent pigment, and re-apply it every now and then as it has poor longevity.

hardly any pigment. bought this because I read somewhere it was dupe for nars orgasm without the glitter. it's not......takes so many layers to show up and I can't wear a lot of makeup or I break out. Will be throwing this out or giving it to my friends daughter.

on 12/26/2014 11:11:00 PM

I love this stuff so much. I use it every single time I do my makeup. It is wonderful. It would be perfect for girls who are starting out makeup. I think it gives you just the right hint of pink. This is just my opinion. Other people might have a different one than my that is ok. I am just saying I love this product very very very much.

PROS: This is a very wearable blush whether you are going out with friends or going to a more conservative event. It gives you the look that you have naturally rosy cheeks, so it's very subtle, but pleasant. It can also easily be built up if you choose to have brighter cheeks.

CONS: While the color pigmentation was decent, I found myself having to build it up a bit sometimes because the blush didn't always show up on my skin.

FINAL THOUGHTS: Really great product for super affordable price. Would 10/10 buy again.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

I am happy with this blush . It was last 1 at target and figured must be popular so got it . Gives me youthful glow and don't flakes or ashes off color . I have light olive skin and works like summer dream.

on 10/8/2014 4:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have quite fair skin and it simply does not show any color at all. All I get is a little glow/sparkle (it is definitely not matt). I have used other elf blushes with a lot more color payoff (dusty rose?).

It's an okay-quality blush. It's a bit sheer, so you may need to use a heavy hand. The color isn't for me, though - too cool-toned.

on 8/10/2014 5:53:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

this blush s very sheer and not very pigmented, which i actually prefer, but it takes so many passes to get this to show up, at which point it can look dry (it's a little dusty and powdery to begin with). the color is very pretty and natural and it's only $3. It's fine for the price ($3) but i would not repurchase.

Bonus: very sturdy packaging.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Bought this after reading the reviews here. I figure that for three bucks even if it doesn't work for me, no big loss. I suggest anyone reading this keep their three bucks & put it towards a blush that actually shows up when it is applied. I put this stuff on this morning, looked at myself, said 'what happened?' and reapplied, a little heavier. Still nothing. I know I have blush on becasue I saw myself apply it, but it is totally invisible on me. I've never used an Invisible Blush before, it is a novelty to me!

So if you like the idea of blush but not the actual look of it, this is for you. If you want to see the product on your own face, try an other brand.