E.L.F. Studio Blush Tickled Pink

E.L.F. Studio Blush Tickled Pink
E.L.F. Studio Blush Tickled Pink.E.L.F. Studio Blush Tickled PinkStudio Blush Tickled Pink4Mocha Pink, Tickled Pink, Bliss

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Mica, Nylon-12, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Polybutene, Sodium Dehydroacetate. MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow No.5 Lake (CI 19140), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarine Violet (CI 77077), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090).

on 6/11/2017 10:27:00 PM

I got this in one of Elf's free gifts. I have this in Mellow Mauve as well, which I really like. I was skeptical because it looked like a coral colour, which is not really my go to and it looked glittery in the pan. I can't believe how much I ended up loving it. I found it to be really flattering, which I was not expecting Unlike the other reviews, I did find it really pigmented, yet still buildable. I think I like this more than Mellow Mauve and I find myself picking this up several times a week (and I own a lot of blush).This is definitely my favorite blush from Elf (and I've tried their cream, HD, blush palette and Beautifully Bare palettes) and I hope this never gets discontinued.

on 3/1/2017 3:38:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Useless - no pigment at all unless you swirl and dig your brush in there for 5 minutes.

hardly any pigment. bought this because I read somewhere it was dupe for nars orgasm without the glitter. it's not......takes so many layers to show up and I can't wear a lot of makeup or I break out. Will be throwing this out or giving it to my friends daughter.

on 12/26/2014 11:11:00 PM

I love this stuff so much. I use it every single time I do my makeup. It is wonderful. It would be perfect for girls who are starting out makeup. I think it gives you just the right hint of pink. This is just my opinion. Other people might have a different one than my that is ok. I am just saying I love this product very very very much.

on 8/19/2016 1:47:00 PM

This product was average. I,however, really like its color. It's perfect for the no-makeup makeup look. Gives a light flush and shimmer. I have been using it for years, and it's the first blush I ever purchased! I will definitely recommend this to makeup beginners. The downgrades of this product are its pigment and lasting power. You have to build up the product to get decent pigment, and re-apply it every now and then as it has poor longevity.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I picked up this blush to test out the Studio line of blush from ELF since this shade seemed to be the most highly regarded.

Well, I'm glad I didn't buy more than one shade - I reach for this one the least of all the blush I own.

This is a pale, almost baby pink shade that needs several layers to show up (and I am quite fair). Once it is layered it does look a bit powdery in the face - many powdery blushes blend out well and blend into the skin - this one still looks a bit chalky once you get it on.

It is a very mellow, wearable color though, and might make a good first blush for a little girl or someone with no blush experience.

I prefer more pigment and less powder in my blush though.

on 10/8/2014 4:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have quite fair skin and it simply does not show any color at all. All I get is a little glow/sparkle (it is definitely not matt). I have used other elf blushes with a lot more color payoff (dusty rose?).

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

I am happy with this blush . It was last 1 at target and figured must be popular so got it . Gives me youthful glow and don't flakes or ashes off color . I have light olive skin and works like summer dream.

It's an okay-quality blush. It's a bit sheer, so you may need to use a heavy hand. The color isn't for me, though - too cool-toned.

PROS: This is a very wearable blush whether you are going out with friends or going to a more conservative event. It gives you the look that you have naturally rosy cheeks, so it's very subtle, but pleasant. It can also easily be built up if you choose to have brighter cheeks.

CONS: While the color pigmentation was decent, I found myself having to build it up a bit sometimes because the blush didn't always show up on my skin.

FINAL THOUGHTS: Really great product for super affordable price. Would 10/10 buy again.