3.9

price range

Reviews

from

6 months ago

One of my favorites, very flattering color. I can no longer find it in stores.

About reviewer (217 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Other, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Other

EyesOther

a year ago

A surprisingly good quality blush from ELF. I'm not usually a fan of their products, but this is super silky. Lasting power is obviously not amazing, but overall a winner.

About reviewer (52 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Curly, Medium

EyesBlack

2 years ago

I love it. I just gave ELF a terrible review on another product, so I thought I'd review something of that I love from them and this is it. I've been using this blush for years. It's not super pigmented and I like that because you can build the color and make it look natural. The color is not a dupe for Tarte Exposed though. The color on my Light to medium skin tone is a 1 mile flush and when paired with a bronzer, it's stunning. On it's own, it also looks natural. I never get pimples from this blush either and the price is perfect. I always depot it and place it in my Trish MacEvoy planner magnet or Adept Cosmetics huge palette. Need magnet stickers though.

About reviewer (109 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Other, Other

3.0

3 years ago

I buy it because jessica braun. However it don't show off in my skin and have low pigment. Nice color but never buy again.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

3 years ago

The packaging and price are great. The color is pretty in the pan, and it goes on sheer - which I like. But it is not mauve on me (I am fair, NC20), more of an orange brown, and doesn't look good.

About reviewer (52 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

2.0

3 years ago

This did not blend well, and I'm not a fan of this mauve shade. There are many other prettier mauve shades at the drug store. This is very powdery, and not finely milled. I'm not a fan of how it applies to cheek or layers over makeup.

About reviewer (257 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

3 years ago

OUT OF ALL MY BLUSHES, high end and drugstore , this one is one of my absolute MUST HAVE FAVOURITES!!!! I'm so shocked. I love it, didn't know I would love it this much. Searching it with the finger doesn't do it any justice. When you put it on your cheeks it's just gorgeous !! For reference I'm an nw20 shade in mac. I love this shade so much and it lasts ALL DAY. Amazing formula. Gorgeous

About reviewer (34 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

3 years ago

My favorite blush of all time, not so much because of the texture or longevity, but the color is amazing on my skintone (NC37). I know people say that this is a dupe for Tarte Exposed blush, but I prefer the color of this one (a little rosier), and the formula of the tarte blushes, because they last longer. The blush has a smooth texture, and blends really nicely. This is the only blush from the ELF line that I kept, and I actually have a back up of it!

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Tan, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

3 years ago

I've been shopping my stash looking for a mauve or plum shade for fall. I hadn't worn this blush in quite awhile and I was surprised how much I liked it. By now my summer tan is long gone and I found this blush to have just the right amount of color. Not too much that it overpowered my fair skin but nicely buildable. Not too much sparkle either. Just a pretty sheen. A very nice, everyday type of blush. Would definitely repurchase.

About reviewer (143 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairGrey, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

2.0

3 years ago

I had such high hopes for this blush but the pigment just wasn't there. In the pan, the shade looks gorgeous. Texture feels soft and buttery without any fallout but when I swatch it, nothing. This does not show up on my skin at all. Not even a hint of blush. I would have been happy with even a subtle wash of color but no, nothing. Packaging is sturdy, a great find for less than $4 but it just disappears on me so I will be returning it sadly.

About reviewer (929 reviews)

Age44-55