E.L.F. Studio Blush Mellow Mauve

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Mica, Nylon-12, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Polybutene, Sodium Dehydroacetate. MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow No.5 Lake (CI 19140), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarine Violet (CI 77077), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090).

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I love this blush!! I simply couldn't justify spending so much on the Tarte Exposed so I hunted this down since I heard it was a pretty good dupe and it really is!! I love this blush - applies beautifully and lasts a long time. Can't go wrong for $4 here in Canada and they now sell it at the Superstore!!! :D

For the price,the quality of this blush if anything is amazing. It feels smooth and is fairly well pigmented. The shade is a deeper pinky mauve. I gave it a 3 because it lasts for about 5 hours,whichisnt that bad.

To Read all 90 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

This was bought as a cart-filler to get 50% off ELF and I have to say, it looks nothing like the picture on the website

But mellow mauve does capture it.

There is a fine shimmer that you can't really see when applied

Its just the perfect low-maintenance blush. Its the one I toss in my bag any time and it goes with anything. Its a really natural look, I like it because is so reliable and easy to use. Its almost impossible to overdo.

First, I really like e.l.f. studio blushes. They go on smoothly, have a medium amount of pigmentation (not too much for fair skin,) wear well, and the case they come in is much nicer than you usually get in a drugstore blush.

Mellow mauve is very, very mellow, indeed. It bears no resemblance to the photo associated with the reviews for it on this site. It's more of a cool muted peach than anything I would associate with the purple family. I'm very fair, and I use this shade as a bronzer/contour.

I like it! It kind of takes a few swipes for it to show up but I'm happy with that because I have the 4 blush pallet by e.l.f and they're so pigmented I always end up looking like a clown no matter what brush I use or how light handed I go. It has a little shimmer but it's nice, it looks like I applied a sublte highlight when I didn't.
I've had a lot of bad luck with blushes where they're too pigmented and when I try to buff them out, I end up getting blush a little further down my cheek than I like and this one hasn't done that.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

The online swatches all make this blush look like such a light, pretty pink. Maybe I got a bad one, but the muddy, brownish neutral that I got bears no resemblance to what I thought I was ordering. Even taking monitor color variance into account, it is ridiculously off. The blush I got is a really blah, unattractive color and I would send it right back if ELF took returns.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is my go to blush for autumn/winter. It is so flattering on pale skin, giving it a really nice natural flush. It has the faintest shimmer to it, but I don't notice it when I apply it to my face. I would call the blush a satin finish as opposed to a shimmer. I do love the packaging as well, it is very sleek and slim, it looks nice and it's easy to store. I highly recommend this for pale girls in the winter!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Too cool toned for my skin but a beautiful blush non the less. I use it on clients and they look amazing with it on. Was perfect for my cousin on her wedding day :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

HOLY FLATTERING!!!

I had wanted to get this years ago but decided it might be too light or not show up. I loved Candid Coral, but eventually found better things, so I didn't give this shade much thought after that. But I did want a nice mauve for days I didn't want pink or coral. I decided on Nyx Raisin which is AMAZING and deep and really dramatic, but I still kind of wanted a lighter version for more everyday that wasn't pink or rosey. I didn't care too much if it was matter or shimmer but a lot of them were too dark or pink leaning. And since I'm pretty light I had to be careful. So while comparing at a store I just decided, let me finally try this already. I'm glad I did. It's sooooo flattering on me. I'm light but a little warm, and this isn't too cool or too warm. I really feel it's a great neutral (for light? for anyone? Idk.) It's very everyday friendly. It's pretty matte and though I was afraid it wouldn't show up, it did. I find it not only is more complimentary for my tone than Benefit Dandelion (which is pure pink) but also shows up better. I also really like the Raisin as a cheek contour for this blush, and this on top of Raisin if I want to darken the blush just a tad.

My only bummer is that my case was soooo tight and then when I opened it I broke it. Ugh so now it doesn't close right. Generally I think their cases are cute but grrrr that sucks. It also looks chalky on my hand swatch but looked ok on...we'll see how it ages since I read some complaints. At least it was super cheap.

This product is nice, a go-to shade that is flattering to many looks for fall/winter colors. Good value for the money.

Popular Blush Products