E.L.F. Studio Blush Mellow Mauve

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Mica, Nylon-12, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Polybutene, Sodium Dehydroacetate. MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow No.5 Lake (CI 19140), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarine Violet (CI 77077), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090).

I had such high hopes for this blush but the pigment just wasn't there. In the pan, the shade looks gorgeous. Texture feels soft and buttery without any fallout but when I swatch it, nothing. This does not show up on my skin at all. Not even a hint of blush. I would have been happy with even a subtle wash of color but no, nothing. Packaging is sturdy, a great find for less than $4 but it just disappears on me so I will be returning it sadly.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I'm not a huge fan of blush with shimmers, but I can deal with this one. The shimmer looks daunting on the pan, but less so in real life. The color matches my medium skin nicely, though when I'm slightly tanned I gotta need to find something darker. It doesn't wreak havoc on my sensitive skin, as well, so it's a steal!
The texture is powdery enough, although it's not the smoothest of all powders. However, for its price, this is a good blush for a start.

To Read all 92 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I love this blush!! I simply couldn't justify spending so much on the Tarte Exposed so I hunted this down since I heard it was a pretty good dupe and it really is!! I love this blush - applies beautifully and lasts a long time. Can't go wrong for $4 here in Canada and they now sell it at the Superstore!!! :D

For the price,the quality of this blush if anything is amazing. It feels smooth and is fairly well pigmented. The shade is a deeper pinky mauve. I gave it a 3 because it lasts for about 5 hours,whichisnt that bad.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

This was bought as a cart-filler to get 50% off ELF and I have to say, it looks nothing like the picture on the website

But mellow mauve does capture it.

There is a fine shimmer that you can't really see when applied

Its just the perfect low-maintenance blush. Its the one I toss in my bag any time and it goes with anything. Its a really natural look, I like it because is so reliable and easy to use. Its almost impossible to overdo.

First, I really like e.l.f. studio blushes. They go on smoothly, have a medium amount of pigmentation (not too much for fair skin,) wear well, and the case they come in is much nicer than you usually get in a drugstore blush.

Mellow mauve is very, very mellow, indeed. It bears no resemblance to the photo associated with the reviews for it on this site. It's more of a cool muted peach than anything I would associate with the purple family. I'm very fair, and I use this shade as a bronzer/contour.

I like it! It kind of takes a few swipes for it to show up but I'm happy with that because I have the 4 blush pallet by e.l.f and they're so pigmented I always end up looking like a clown no matter what brush I use or how light handed I go. It has a little shimmer but it's nice, it looks like I applied a sublte highlight when I didn't.
I've had a lot of bad luck with blushes where they're too pigmented and when I try to buff them out, I end up getting blush a little further down my cheek than I like and this one hasn't done that.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

The online swatches all make this blush look like such a light, pretty pink. Maybe I got a bad one, but the muddy, brownish neutral that I got bears no resemblance to what I thought I was ordering. Even taking monitor color variance into account, it is ridiculously off. The blush I got is a really blah, unattractive color and I would send it right back if ELF took returns.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is my go to blush for autumn/winter. It is so flattering on pale skin, giving it a really nice natural flush. It has the faintest shimmer to it, but I don't notice it when I apply it to my face. I would call the blush a satin finish as opposed to a shimmer. I do love the packaging as well, it is very sleek and slim, it looks nice and it's easy to store. I highly recommend this for pale girls in the winter!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Too cool toned for my skin but a beautiful blush non the less. I use it on clients and they look amazing with it on. Was perfect for my cousin on her wedding day :)

Popular Blush Products