E.L.F. Studio Warm Bronzer

E.L.F. Studio Warm Bronzer

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Mica, Talc, Magnesium Myristate, Zinc Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Octyldodecanol, Dimethicone, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Boron Nitride. MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), D&C Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), FD&C Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035).

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love E.L.F. in general, for the affordability factor. This Studio Warm Bronzer, is one of my favorite bronzers, and I find it contains the perfect amount of shimmer for all the seasons, and it stays on throughout the day. If I take my angled brush and move it diagonally from the darker brown to the lighter brown - I can use it as a subtle contour. And if I take my angled brush and move it diagonally from the yellow to the soft pink - I can use it as a highlighter. I usually use this diagonal method for the Fall/Winter seasons, and glide my brush through the whole palette in the Summer for more of that summer "glow". I haven't noticed a smell to this product, and the color is just enough color--not too intense in that way of a dark streak you have to work at to blend out like some other bronzers are.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Warm & cool don't refer to skin tone--they refer to the weather. During the warm months you wear Warm bronzer, during the cool months the cool bronzer it's because you are paler during winter. It states this on the back cardboard packaging of the bronzer. FYI :-) I love cool/warm/golden so much! I guess golden is for when you are wanting a gilt appearance like a vs dream angel :-)

on 4/4/2016 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This is a great bronzer. This is shimmery but not glittery. I like that this is warm. If your are extremely dark (above NC45), this bronzer may not work for your skin tone. I get a nice glow that isn't too shiny. I could contour a bit with this if I wish to. I use a mix of the two darker shades. The light golden highlighter brick is gorgeous. I recently tried it and it illuminates my skin without obvious shimmer. I saw a lighter golden sheen on my skin.

The bronzer is larger and lasts for some time. This a good buy for the price.

Not as a bronzer but as a highlight.
Swirl all 4 together and use as a highlight since it has a nice sheen. Dupe for Dior highlight.

I keep trying to work with this, hoping it'll look cute. But I always end up looking like a giant greaseball. Not cute. :( Nice colors, but not for me.

on 12/9/2015 3:36:00 AM

I have a lot of E.l.f products and some are in my must haves like this bronzer and some are hidden in a forgotten drawer. I keep this product in with my other everyday makeup items. I use it for a light contour and highlighting. It gives me just the right amount of color.

I do disclaimer to tell. I do tend to use this more in summer when I'm more inclined to get darker and I use the golden in the winter when I tend lighten. I like these two bronzers because I can control the how dark or light or if i want more pinkish or yellow undertones.

I can be considered a light olive skin tone (or Medium/beige whatever you want to call it in skin tone color wheel); but unlike most olives who tend to have more yellow or pink undertones, slightly defeated sigh...have both. It makes it really hard to find concealers and foundations that work with my skin tone. Some are too yellow or too pink. It can make any makeup addict have withdrawal.

I like that fact the golden and warm have bronzers with a pink undertone and yellow one so I can mix to my delight. Happy sigh... :o)

But to be honest I think warm bronzer is great for skin tone who are medium and darker. If you are more faired skin with pink undertones I would recommend the golden one and the cool. I have a friend who can only be described as glow in the dark fair. Her words not mine. (Sorry if it offends any of my light skin readers, but I just want to give a reference so you can understand.) I got her one and she loves it. She uses it all the time. She even bought the Cool that's in the line and she is addicted.

I have this product lots of pouty lips.

on 1/3/2015 6:06:00 PM

i only use this bronzer on special occasions when I want to look ORANGE and glossy. I think looking bruised in photos is an added bonus too

on 3/13/2015 3:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I don't like this product at all. I got the shimmery one and it leaves my face super brown and shimmery. Def not repurchasing.

on 11/30/2014 8:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

it works for people that are like a tan color but doesn't really show off much of the glitter

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This doesn't really do me any good as a bronzer, to be honest, since it doesn't give much of a sun glow, just more of a highlight. But it's an amazing highlighter, and to be honest, I tried to use the colors as an eyeshadow, and it just created this natural and glowing look. For such a low price, it's definitely a good product, but not their best bronzer. The one they have that is kind of a dupe for the NARS bronzer and blush palette is much better.