E.L.F. Studio Warm Bronzer

E.L.F. Studio Warm Bronzer

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Mica, Talc, Magnesium Myristate, Zinc Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Octyldodecanol, Dimethicone, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Boron Nitride. MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), D&C Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), FD&C Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035).

Not as a bronzer but as a highlight.
Swirl all 4 together and use as a highlight since it has a nice sheen. Dupe for Dior highlight.

on 4/4/2016 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This is a great bronzer. This is shimmery but not glittery. I like that this is warm. If your are extremely dark (above NC45), this bronzer may not work for your skin tone. I get a nice glow that isn't too shiny. I could contour a bit with this if I wish to. I use a mix of the two darker shades. The light golden highlighter brick is gorgeous. I recently tried it and it illuminates my skin without obvious shimmer. I saw a lighter golden sheen on my skin.

The bronzer is larger and lasts for some time. This a good buy for the price.

To Read all 94 Reviews, Login or Join

I keep trying to work with this, hoping it'll look cute. But I always end up looking like a giant greaseball. Not cute. :( Nice colors, but not for me.

on 12/9/2015 3:36:00 AM

I have a lot of E.l.f products and some are in my must haves like this bronzer and some are hidden in a forgotten drawer. I keep this product in with my other everyday makeup items. I use it for a light contour and highlighting. It gives me just the right amount of color.

I do disclaimer to tell. I do tend to use this more in summer when I'm more inclined to get darker and I use the golden in the winter when I tend lighten. I like these two bronzers because I can control the how dark or light or if i want more pinkish or yellow undertones.

I can be considered a light olive skin tone (or Medium/beige whatever you want to call it in skin tone color wheel); but unlike most olives who tend to have more yellow or pink undertones, slightly defeated sigh...have both. It makes it really hard to find concealers and foundations that work with my skin tone. Some are too yellow or too pink. It can make any makeup addict have withdrawal.

I like that fact the golden and warm have bronzers with a pink undertone and yellow one so I can mix to my delight. Happy sigh... :o)

But to be honest I think warm bronzer is great for skin tone who are medium and darker. If you are more faired skin with pink undertones I would recommend the golden one and the cool. I have a friend who can only be described as glow in the dark fair. Her words not mine. (Sorry if it offends any of my light skin readers, but I just want to give a reference so you can understand.) I got her one and she loves it. She uses it all the time. She even bought the Cool that's in the line and she is addicted.

I have this product lots of pouty lips.

on 3/13/2015 3:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I don't like this product at all. I got the shimmery one and it leaves my face super brown and shimmery. Def not repurchasing.

on 1/3/2015 6:06:00 PM

i only use this bronzer on special occasions when I want to look ORANGE and glossy. I think looking bruised in photos is an added bonus too

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This doesn't really do me any good as a bronzer, to be honest, since it doesn't give much of a sun glow, just more of a highlight. But it's an amazing highlighter, and to be honest, I tried to use the colors as an eyeshadow, and it just created this natural and glowing look. For such a low price, it's definitely a good product, but not their best bronzer. The one they have that is kind of a dupe for the NARS bronzer and blush palette is much better.

on 11/30/2014 8:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

it works for people that are like a tan color but doesn't really show off much of the glitter

on 8/18/2014 5:56:00 AM

I'm absolutely in love with this bronzer! I use the lightest shade as highlighter and mix the other 3 for bronzer. The result is absolutely beautiful!! It has shimmer in it but it's not overwhelming, very soft and natural finish. Quality is amazing, staying power is also excellent! I apply it with my blush brush or contouring brush

on 7/2/2014 3:16:00 PM

I use this bronzer as a highlighter/blush. I used to use bare minerals warmth as the same but the loose powder gets everywhere and coated the brush where I would use too much and have to wash it off. This allows you to get a small amount at a time in order to blend where you want it. Love this stuff! I also like how it comes in a small compact with a mirror! Great for touch ups on the go however, in my experience, it's pretty long lasting