E.L.F. Studio Eyelash Curler

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/2/2016 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Works well for me. I'd say I have average length but sparse lashes. Give it a try, if it doesn't work out, it's only $1 and maybe it'll work for a friend?

on 2/21/2016 1:28:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Invest in good pair of eyelash curlers is all I'm saying

I have long, poker straight eyelashes - and big eyes- so I found this not very effective. It's a good basic curler if you can find a pair that doesn't pluck out your eyelashes!

To Read all 35 Reviews, Login or Join

Pull two of my eyelashes out on my first use :( I have really strong lashes too so I know it's not me.

on 5/22/2015 5:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

If you value your eyelashes, don't buy this eyelash curler. I bought it as a cheap replacement for my Revlon eyelash curler. For a week or so, I couldn't figure out why my lashes looked less full, and was blaming my mascara. Then, this morning, I realized this curler was PULLING OUT MY EYELASHES! I promptly threw it out, and treated myself to a Tarte eyelash curler.

Sometimes, it's necessary to spend a bit of extra money to keep your eyelashes.

on 11/18/2014 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

The price is good no doubt. But the curler doesnt seem shaped right, it always pinches my eye lid and lashes ad doesnt curl good

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This product did absolutely nothing for me. The pad was too harsh for my eyelashes- no matter how little pressure I applied. I would definitely not recommend this.

on 11/8/2014 3:33:00 AM

Cons only: This eyelash curler hurt my eyelashes due to the stiff pad it came with, and didn't do an effective curl. The curler also overextended so it was difficult to hold the curler properly.

Extremely great value for the price if it fits your eye - reading the other reviews it would seem it doesn't work for a lot of people, but it does for me. I use a "pumping" motion to curl them rather than just holding it still, which makes a difference in how well it curls your lashes. It can pinch you sometimes but with practice you can position it so that it doesn't.

on 8/16/2014 12:10:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Not to put too fine a point on it, but this is a piece of crap. Absolutely not worth the measly dollar I paid for it. My lashes stuck to the pad, and it was impossible to curl my lashes without pinching my lid, no matter where I positioned the curler.

on 2/26/2014 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I was hoping to have a cheaper alternative to my Shiseido curler but this was just terrible. Did not do anything for my lashes at all. :(

Popular Misc Beauty Tools