E.L.F. Studio Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths

3.6

Water, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Tocopherol, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf) Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Mthylisothiazolinone.

I love these makeup wipes. I wear a lot of liquid foundation and black eyeliner, and these wipes take it all off , for only $3 ! Other makeup wipes burn my eyes but these do not burn at all. I have sensitive acne prone skin and they do not irritate my skin. I have repurchased many times

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This product burns my eyes and skin. Plus it still leaves makeup residue on my face. Will not be buying this again.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I think this works pretty well, I don't feel like I need multiple wipes to remove makeup, best of all this is affordable and there is no strong smell.

I got these on a whim during a very emotional day with my eye makeup running for the hills. I usually never use makeup remover wipes because they are usually ineffective (even more expensive ones) and are overpriced, so I wasn't expecting much. I was very impressed with these. I swear it takes off about 95% of my eye/brow/lip makeup and almost 100% of face makeup. They are highly scented, but I like that (they do have fragrance free cloths though I think they are only available online). The only issue is that I did find them irritating in the eye area (and my skin isn't very sensitive), but I can't recall a wipe that didn't either irritate my eyes or leave my face red. Another drawback for makeup wipes for me. However, I did go through these very quickly since they were great to use for nights where I was too tired (or lazy) to go through the whole cleansing routine. I'm definitely going to pick up the fragrance free cloths to see if they are less irritating because other than that factor, I think these are these are the best remover wipes I've ever tried.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I have very sensitive skin (eczema) and these are one of the few products that don't break me out. They're cruelty free, and take off 95% of my makeup, including mascara. They do have a strong smell but it just smells super fresh (almost like a cleaning product...)-that's one of the few drawbacks.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

The scent of these cloths would wake the dead! These are heavily saturated in both liquid and fragrance and I do not advise using on your face. I used only one and immediately realized that my skin was being irritated from the ingredients within the cloth. This is just too harsh for the face so I used the remaining cloths to clean hands/arms after swatching products, cleaning the end of mascara wands when too much product comes out of the tube, as well as spot cleaning brushes. The packaging is probably the best part of this product, and if the formula wasn't so harsh I would say the saturation level is better than most because these are WET! Other makeup remover cloths I've tried have always dried quickly, not the case with these. However, I will not repurchase and can't recommend them unless you have skin as strong as iron and can take whatever is in this that stings the skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Pros:
1. Removes most makeup

Cons:
1. Does not completely remove waterproof mascara
2. Mildly irritating
3. Leaves a strange feeling on skin/non-refreshing
4. Unpleasant smell

This is one of the few products that I bought without much prior research, I'd not get too much into that but just making it clear that I did not have much expectations for it from the start.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Horrible! Do not buy if you have sensitive skin. My face ended up in hives. Hives all over my checks up to near eyebrows. Very disappointing product. Would not buy again. Refusing to use after two tries. Honestly would prefer a refund if it was possible even thought product's price was pretty cheap. Made me skin feel horrible and look terrible.

Love

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

One swipe and thats all that's needed. I have super sensitive skin and noticed no irritation stinging whatsover. I didn't wash my face after either. These will be my go to wipes since they are the most budget friendly and work awesome.