E.L.F. Studio Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Tocopherol, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf) Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Mthylisothiazolinone.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

These are ok. Frankly they are amazingly similar to the generic supermarket brand bathroom wet wipes I occasionally purchase. But I digress.

They do the job. Must rinse with cool water after using to reduce stinging/dry feeling. If I didn't have aging mature skin and instead had youthful oily skin I think I might prefer that fresh tight feeling.

As a stand-in for my favorite Dead Sea Wipes which I can only find at Marshall's, I could end up purchasing them again. I prefer these to Ponds; Neutrogena etc at double the cost.

These are pretty great. One cloth really does remove nearly all of my makeup, but I find I have to pay extra attention to my mascara or else a lot of it gets left behind. These cloths don't irritate my eyes at all, which is good. And they leave my skin feeling soft and clean.

You still have to rinse with water afterward, so this definitely isn't a one-and-done product. But these cloths are good for those occasions when I just don't feel like doing my whole skincare routine.

I bought these at Old Navy ($4) but they're actually cheaper at Walmart ($3) I found out later. Oh well.

Good product overall and I would buy it again. Recommended.

To Read all 115 Reviews, Login or Join

These remove makeup better than any other drugstore cleansing cloths I've tried. You may have to go over your lashes and lash line a few times, but they will take off all your makeup. They are a great product when you're in a rush. I wish they weren't scented though, and I do feel the need to rinse my skin with water afterward (somewhat defeating the purpose of using a cleansing cloth). I think if I didn't rinse, they would undoubtedly irritate me as they have done to others. Also, I used these for a few days in a row one week and found that they made my undereye area/cheekbones a bit red, sensitive, and stinging. As such, they are not a perfect cleansing cloth as you cannot use them daily, you have to rinse after, and you certainly can't pack them for a long trip and rely on them for your only cleanser. These are great for an occasional late night when you are too lazy to do your full face regime, but that is about it.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

So, I actually do like these. I bought them on a whim because they weren't expensive and I ran out of my normal mineral oil that I use for oil cleansing. They have a fragrance that initially concerned me because I have sensitive skin. However, these didn't break me skin out! They remove face makeup pretty well (I don't wear a lot though and it usually wears off by the end of the day, especially if I work out), but they don't remove mascara that well, even if it isn't waterproof. That's pretty much my only issue with these. But they are cheap and don't break me out, so I would definitely repurchase them.

EDIT: editing to say that I don't use these as a cleanser, just as a makeup remover. I always follow up with a liquid cleanser after removing my makeup.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Where has this been all my life?! Seriously, how can E.L.F. sell this product for only $3? I'm not complaining, though. Whatever they're doing is working, believe me.

I hope they never, ever stop making these perfectly-packaged cloths, because I honestly don't know what I would do without them. A lot of the other drugstore remover cloths are either a rip-off, or they're a downright joke. Why should I have to use 3 wipes just to take off a bit of makeup? That would be fine if I wore as much makeup as RuPaul, but I don't, so those companies shouldn't treat me as if I do.

If I could pass these out to all the makeup artists in the country, I would. This needs to become another cult classic from E.L.F.

Let me tell you ----- the skin under my eyes is raw and burning. I do not feel good. I am in pain. Although 95% of my makeup is off....not worth the burning sensation. It's like Satan took a whizz on my face.

These are good. They are fragranced, but the fragrance isn't offensive and doesn't seem to irritate my sensitive skin. The packaging they come in is good, and seems to preserve the wipes. They do a decent job of removing foundation, but aren't great for removing eye makeup. Then again, in my experience, no wipes are. My biggest gripe about these wipes is that they aren't wet enough.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Bought these for when I quickly need to remove my make-up. I typically use the Makeup Eraser but if it's in the wash I reach for wipes to remove make up before washing. It removes my foundation, concealer, etc. fairly well but when it comes to eye make up it is a bit harder. The skin around my eyes burns when I use this. I don't rub hard, but because I have to wipe so often the skin feels very raw afterwards. I noticed I didn't have that "clean" feeling afterwards, it almost feels like you have something still on your face. However, I did notice on the packaging the instructions say to wash your face afterwards, so I am assuming this is why. Overall, not bad, but would really only use this if necessary as the burning sensation around the eyes is irritating.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Pros:
-The product did a good job of removing my foundation.
-The smell doesn't bug me and I'm normally very sensitive to strong fragrances.

Mehs:
-It could remove my eye makeup but it took some time to wipe it all off. It especially had trouble removing my mascara (which is not waterproof).

Cons:
-I stopped using these on my face because they would cause the skin under my eyes to burn. Unfortunately since my daily makeup is mostly under-eye makeup, these wipes were just a painful hassle.

Overall: I will continue to use up the rest of these to wipe off makeup from my hands, but I won't repurchase since I can't use them on my face.

These are some of the best m/u remover wipes I've tried. I can remove all of my makeup with one wipe. With some other brands I have to use 1 for my face makeup then another for my eye makeup. I have sensitive skin and these don't cause any irritation. The packaging is great; I highly recommend buying makeup remover wipes with the plastic top otherwise they will dry out. These are $3 at target for I think 25 of them. I will continue to buy these because they are cheap and effective.