Revlon Quick Dry Top Coat (Uploaded by canadiancutie)

4.1

85%
would repurchase
4.1/5
package quality

price range

Reviews

Jun/20/2011

i needed that quick dry to protect my nails cause i cook,i do laundry,i clean the house,so, i need that to continue my activities without ruining my nails! Every time i did my nails,i ended up scratching them on a door,or on a cabinet!so,i had to start again!so, now, my nails are protected and shines! Good product! Me happy!i can vacate to my occupations now!love it!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1507 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Olive, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

Jun/13/2011

Wow! Makes your nails look SO shiny. It really works amazing. I made dinner and washed my hands right after I did my nails. There wasn't one chip or dent! It makes your polish last much longer. This is a really amazing product!

Edit: WOW. your nail polish will NOT chip at all.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

Jun/10/2011

Great top coat. Not sure why this is not getting more love from the MUA community, but I would compare this to CND Shiney. It lasts well, really protects polish and is much cheeper and just as effective as the more expensive brands. One thing I have to mention is that I wouldn't call this top coat "Quick dry". This is not the same type of top coat as SV or Poshe. Overall, good …Read more

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Other, Fine

EyesBlue

Jun/07/2011

one of the best top coats i have tried..leaves my nails super shiny. unlike the other reviews, mine is not thin at all in fact it is a very thick formula which i like alot. i got mine for free but i will surely buy again when im out.

About reviewer (33 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

fromkimlow

Jun/02/2011

This is the one of the best non-toxic top coats I have come across yet. With just 2 coats you get a mirror-like shine that stays for a few days. (remember, you should reapply top coat every 2nd day) It applies quite thin, and dries within a minute to the touch. Even though it is thin, it evens out your nail (works really good over uneven shatter polishes). Within 5 minutes you can't even …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive

EyesBlack

Apr/24/2011

It's a good top coat, and it dries quickly on the nail keeping the nails shine at the same time. I have another 2 opi top coat as well, one is getting viscous, the other dries slowly and the shining of the nails are deprived. Therefore, compared to those opi ones, revlon is quite good

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (58 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Other, Other

3.0
frombheidi

Mar/03/2011

Good stuff, made my Sally Hansen XTreme last almost a week! It is a bit watery and leaves my nails kinda oily ? But it goes away after I wash my hands, etc :)

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (53 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

fromDonaL

Jan/26/2011

This is the only topcoat I have used that doesn't "pick up" color from the dry nail polish underneath. I have tried all the most popular brands: Seche, Out the Door, Sally Hansen - they all eat away at the nail tip, ruining my manicure. This does everything a topcoat should do: sets the polish, dries quickly, protects from chipping. Highly recommended.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair

EyesBlue

Jan/08/2011

This is a good top coat. It dries very quickly, makes my nails shiny, and it smooths out any mistakes I made on my nails before I put this on. The only thing I see wrong with this top coat is that after a couple of days, the shinyness seems to wear off for me. Not sure why this happens, or if it's happened to anyone else, but I just apply another coat of it, and my nails are shiny once …Read more

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

Dec/02/2010

This stuff dries just as fast as my beloved SH Mega Shine, but it's a little thinner than I'd like it to be. Otherwise it's perfect. I got it at CVS for $4.99.

About reviewer (3487 reviews)

Age30-35