4.1

price range

Reviews

1.0

10 months ago

Not sure why the good reviews. This is absolutely terrible. Quick dry? Nup no way. This takes ages to dry. I bought this as my go to Orly Quick dry top coat l, i have to buy overseas from eBay. Thought I'd try this. Terrible!! I do my nails , wait an hour, go to bed, my nails area all smudge. This doesn't happen with the Orly. Don't waste your money on this product.

About reviewer (140 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

3 years ago

For years I've been very happy with my Sally Hansen top coat but I've been unable to buy any for a while and I've tried various ones but nothing I'm happy with. The search is over. For the £2 I paid I feel like a criminal. It's almost gel like in formula, super quick to apply and as it says on the bottle, it's quick dry too. I've noticed a significant difference in how long my polish lasts, I've gotten over a week with a Essie one that usually lasted three days max. It's stayed clear even though I've used it on very dark polishes. I've stocked up on this as I'm guessing because I found it in a discount store, it's been discontinued.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesBlue

4 years ago

This is a terrific top coat! It extends the life of my manicure for many more days than other top coats I've tried. An unbeatable combination is Seche Vite over wet nails, then a coat of the Revlon once everything dries. Topping up with the Revlon every few days keeps my nails looking tidy and shiny. This is neither thin nor thick and it dries fairly quickly. It does self-level a bit, though not as much as Seche Vite. It is shiny and doesn't bubble. The price is also pretty good and I like that its easy to find at drugstores. Would repurchase.

About reviewer (2540 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

4 years ago

I love the professional shine it gives and the consistency; it doesn't get too thick and gloopy like SH's Instadri (which I loved but dried out within a couple of months). This does the job but doesn't add very many days of wear.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Olive

HairBlack

4 years ago

This is my favorite topcoat. I used to get chipped nails easily because my job requires so much typing. With this top coat + the ORLY Bonder base coat, I go at least 4 days without chips -- pretty good for me. This is the first quick dry topcoat I've found that isn't thick/goopy (therefore, it doesn't bubble except with user error -- at least in my experience). You just need one layer. In a minute it's dry to light touches; in 10-30 minutes (depending on how many layers of color and how long you waited between layers of color) it's fully dry. I did my nails yesterday and cooked dinner half an hour after I was done -- no issues. Definitely my HG topcoat!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrown

EyesBlue

5 years ago

I really like this topcoat. It doesn't dry *instantly* (definitely not in the 60 seconds the bottle claims), but it's much faster than ordinary polish, no more than 5 minutes for it to be pretty securely set. The consistency is nice and easy to apply, I've never had shrinkage issues, it's got a great shine that doesn't dull and my manicures usually last nearly a week without chipping. It does sometimes smear my nail art, but I'm still on the hunt for any top coat that doesn't.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

5 years ago

I really like this top coat......it helps with preventing chipping and flaking however it gives a high sheen finish which isn't always what you want......the price is excellent at 6 pounds as it will last forever!....... really stubborn to come off however..... bit of a pain.....

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

5 years ago

This is one of the best top coats I've tried. It dries very fast and I'm really pleased with how long it lasts. After a couple days I get really small chips around the tips of my nails, but that is super easy and quick to touch up. That is really my only complaint. With the quick touchups, this top coat helps my polish last at least 5 days. No joke! I've tried OPI and Seche Vite. While OPI was good at preservation, it was very soft and took a long time to dry. Seche Vite dried fast and looked so polished, but was awful at keeping my nails nice. Plus, it shrunk my polish and by the next day all the tips on every nail were showing. I don't have any of those issues with this polish. With a thick layer, it looks just as polished as OPI with the benefit of drying super quick and hard. I don't get those dents or knicks like I did with OPI. Great top coat for the price. I'm glad I randomly tried it.

About reviewer (267 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

1.0

5 years ago

Did two coats of essie nail polish, then revlon top coat, waited about 15 minutes and the nails were still wet, the whole thing was ruined!!Going back to Seche Vite!!! You get what you pay for!!!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Medium

HairBrunette

5 years ago

This top coat dries almost immediately and is very shiny. The brush is thin, and that makes it difficult to spread the polish evenly. For better application, I transferred the top coat to an empty Dior polish bottle, which has a perfect brush.

About reviewer (722 reviews)

Age56 & Over