Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Fast Dry Nail Color

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Fast Dry Nail Color
Insta-Dri Fast Dry Nail ColorInsta-Dri Fast Dry Nail ColorInsta-Dri Fast Dry Nail ColorInsta-Dri Fast Dry Nail Color

3.4

on 11/26/2018 11:13:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I like the brush and that one coat is super opaque but it chips worse than anything else I’ve used even with my super fancy amazing topcoat (nails inc Kensington caviar). I have the shade navy fleet which is a tealish navy. I love the opacity and the color and brush hence 2 stars but to redo every day maybe 2/day — ain’t nobody got time for that, man.

on 10/12/2018 8:14:00 PM

Sally Hansen Insta Dri is actually a really great line. I have several of these, and SHID has a consistently good formula (smooth & opaque) with a wide and flat brush for easy application. And like the name says, they dry pretty quickly too. This is a high-quality product and it only costs a few dollars. Good stuff!

Nice range of shades as well. I plan to keep buying these. Recommended!

on 10/7/2018 4:02:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have bought this in so many colors, some of my favorites are Cinna-snap, Rapid Red and Expresso. The brush is wide enough for a nice quick and easy application, the colors are opaque, and it dries so fast, so I don't have to worry about mess ups as much. It lasts 3-4 days before starting to chip, so the wear time could be better. But overall one of my favorite nail polishes.

on 9/10/2018 1:48:00 PM

I got petal pusher because i wanted a basic/nude polish for everday use. I am disappointed.
It is very streaky and the finish is not smooth and does not look natural....However, i bought opaque ones (In nude-tral and cinna-snap) and they look amazing!
the brush makes the application process very easy....it does dry super fast and lasts 3-4 days which is right about when i'm bored of the color.
Only 5$ in Canada, you can't go wrong.
Took off a lippie because of the pink nudes but the opaque ones are amazing.

I got Leapin' Lilac which is a stunning bright pale pastel purple. Not washed out or grey which can sometimes happen with lilacs. It dries quickly and applies smoothly. I like how these are only .3 oz - honestly who needs .5 oz? Would buy again in other colors.

on 4/1/2016 10:27:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

These dry super fast which I like. You do have to be careful with application because it can get messy in a hurry. I had luck applying one thick coat to keep it smooth without bubbles or streaking. I like that it only takes one coat instead of 2 or 3. These chip like crazy though. I applied a layer and a top coat before bed and by the time I got out the door the next morning they were already chipped. Not worth it! I won't be purchasing other colors since it chips so easy.

on 1/8/2016 7:14:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

The best nail polish I have used and I used quite a few including much more expensive brands. It is not worth wasting money, when this one does such a great job.
- really shiny
- dries fast
- great brush for application
- needs only one coat

5/5

on 1/7/2016 10:51:00 PM

I love this product! It is the only nail polish I will buy. It goes on easily and streak free, I rarely ever need more than one coat, and it dries very fast.

on 12/29/2015 1:34:00 AM

Overall, this is one of the best lines of polish I've ever used. The formula really dries quickly, quicker than any other polishes I have. The finish is high gloss/high shine. The brush is fantastic. It has a really long handle and is very wide, so not many strokes required, and it's really easy to not make a mess. The only real downside to this collection is that there aren't all that many colors (comparatively) and they're all rich cremes. I'm guessing it's far easier to do a quick-dry formula for a creme than for other kinds of polish. I'd love it if they expanded more, but meanwhile I'll be enjoying the existing polishes in the line.

on 12/28/2015 12:43:00 PM

I thought I was doing something wrong because, you know, it's Sally Hansen and the reputation is great. But the I've tried two different polishes now Nude-tral, Show Steel-er and had the same results from both...gloppy, lumpy, streaky, and bubbled; not to mention a very strange brush and a finish that is dull. I don't do my nails often but when I do, it's done correctly base coat, top coat, all nail/hand prep that's required. I've used Wet-n-Wild polish which is much cheaper and gotten better results. It goes on smoother, with one coat and doesn't make you look like you have a bumpy emery board sitting on your nails.

Insta-dry is a waste of time and money. Won't ever buy it again.

Popular Polishes