SHISEIDO Perfect Liquid

3.2

I had some financial setback and was looking for an alternative to my Shu Uemura Sublime8 cleansing oil. Due to some high feedbacks with this cleanser, I gave it a go. It was really nice at first but I waited until I've almost finished the bottle to finalize my review, and sadly, it was really bad. I've had some acne (thennext day whenever I use this!) and I was also having some white/blackheads which Ive never had before! :( Will never repurchase ever again!

I have been using this stuff for years. I only wish that it were easier to find. I've only been able to find it in Asian markets. It is the best eye and face makeup remover I have ever found. Gentle and doesn't break me out. Works every time, and no need for a washcloth. It's perfect.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Really doesn't do that great of a job. like a previous review, i still have remnants of eye makeup after i use this. Also i've been getting small bumps and pimples which is another reason i question this product's cleaning power. My skin does feel soft after i rinse it off though. Also has a noticeable alcohol smell.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I was confused at first cuz I thought this was one of those oil makeup remover/face cleanser. Actually, I'm still a bit confused cuz it feels like oil but not really. It feels soft and oily, but unlike the other oil cleansers I've used (Neutrogena & Kanebo blanchir one) usually washed off differently...like it became white and stuff.

Anyway, it's been doing a good job cleansing my face, but I took one lippie off since the packaging doesn't come with a pump. You just gotta dribble it onto your palm which is very, very annoying.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this is intended to be a makeup remover... kind of like a primer for face wash. you massage it on dry skin or wet skin and it dissolves makeup so that your perfect whip will foam up. shiseidos perfect whip wont foam if you dont remove your face makeup first. therefore, this is a helpful first step but it isnt very good at removing eye makeup. it doesnt sting at all but i still have mascara and eyeliner left on my eyes after i rinse this off. it really isnt essential and isnt nearly as good as the perfect foam.