no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

14 years ago

Gone are the days of raccoon eyes in the morning and after showers!!! I wear waterproof mascara and this takes it off. I've accidently gotten it in my eye. It doesn't burn. It is hard to immagine how something that doesn't smell, burn, doesn't have to be shaken to activate, and is not a lotion can actually take ALL of my eyemake-up off in seconds. Until I recently begged for this product from my BC consultant hobby mom, I thought that it was common place to use soap and a q-tip. NEVER AGAIN!! I will not be caught without this product.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

HairOther

14 years ago

As with most BC prodiucts, this is a great value for the (low) price. Lash and lid bath is a fine eye make-up remover. It is not overly oily and does not irritate the eyes. Great for removing even stubborn waterproof eye liner and masacara. A good basic product to have on hand.

About reviewer (2443 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

14 years ago

Excellent makeup remover! Very gentle on my sensitive eyes. It also removes the stains you have when you color your hair. You can also remove makeup stains on your clothes. This is the only eyemakeup remover I found that don't bother my eyes. I will buy it again.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

HairBrown

15 years ago

This is a very fine eye make-up remover and is not too "greasy" feeling. It is a good value for the price and is packaged nicely. While, I am a HUGE BC fan, I don't always use a separate eye make-up remover. (BC Eye Shadows and Liners come off well with the Skinlogics Cleanser). In the event that I do need a make-up remover - this is the one I reach for. (I also like Sothy's eye make-up remover as well but it is almost twice the price.)

About reviewer (2443 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

15 years ago

I like this stuff a lot better than Mary Kay's eye make up remover. I actually use this stuff all over my face before I wash my face, and does a great job of removing all make up.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Oily

HairBlack

from

17 years ago

this is by far the best eye makeup remover that i have ever tried. it is very gentle and removes all traces of eye makeup. i will but this again and again... it is great

About reviewer (63 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesBlue

1.0

17 years ago

This product does not work on waterproof mascara.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesOther

19 years ago

The lash & lid bath is an excellent eye makeup remover. Very gentle on sensitive eyes, feels like water, no scent to it! Does not leave your eyes feeling oily either.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age