Paula's Choice All Day Cover Moisturizing Sunscreen SPF 30

No Image

2.0

Not tested on animals

Guess i am diff from others. I Love this better than PC SPF 15 (N/D). My skin love it, it never look so bright and radiance. It helps to calm my sensitive skin. Really glad i gave this a try. This is one of the better sunscreen in the market. Would continue with this

on 6/7/2004 1:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

WOW I thought it was my sensitive dry skin not absorbing this thick sunscreen well. I had the exact experience of white pills on the face and it being so thick it made my face appear gray.
Too thick and white and just wont absorb or stay on, what is the use of SPF 30 if it doesnt stay on anyway?

on 2/16/2003 8:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I normally adore all things Paula's Choice, but this gets a big thumbs down! It is super thick and heavy, doesn't absorb, and when I tried to rub it in, I was left with little white pills all over my face and hairline. Yuck!

on 9/24/2002 11:10:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This product was very thick and did not absorb well. It left me with a greyish looking mask. Not attractive. Again, like with other PC sunscreens it left me so shiny and heavy feeling that I ended up applying just the tiniest bit. I'm not a fan of PC sunscreens.

I was very disappointed with this product. The PC SPF 15 was working fairly well for me, but I wanted a higher SPF so I tried this. I found it very greasy but not moisturizing. Rather than sinking into my skin, it seemed to sit on top of it. My skin remained flaky, but with a greasy layer on top - yuck. There is no way I could wear this under makeup -way too greasy. After this bad experience, I'll be giving Sage SPF a try.