Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

1 month ago

This is better for me than the plain one. That one causes breakouts for me but this doesn't. This seems to feel more moisrurizing too. I use it in my body lotion, on face and on hair with leave in conditioner. There are days I can just use this around eyes and mouth and not need other moisturizing. A useful item.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (94 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

fromchi77

Apr/12/2013

I like this very much. This along with the other complementary products from Haba has save my super sensitive, itcy, red, and problem skin. No longer need steroids and rich creams. Haba is all I will use now.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (342 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Oct/11/2012

The effects were the same as the original squalane that comes in a clear bottle, which is good but I didn't see the extra "oomph" from the added Q10 in this. So I guess I'll just stick to the original one and not pay extra for this.

About reviewer (74 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

Aug/28/2009

All the moisturizers I've used were gel, lotion or cream but this is squalene-based in an oil. I was scared that it would break out my 21-yr old skin but I've been using for a few months (along with other HABA products) and my complexion is still fair and clear. I use half-drop in morning and full drop at night. The dropper in the bottle makes it so easy to get the exact amount. I then …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (144 reviews)

Age19-24