Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream
Cetaphil Moisturizing CreamCetaphil Cetaphil Moisturizing CreamMoisturizing CreamMoisturizing Cream

4.8

Water, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Dicaprylyl Ether, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-30 Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Y'all Im not trying to bore you with my review today, but please, please please take these words from a ashy person such as myself. So ashy that you can strike a match on my knees and the world would blow up, so ashy like somebody took the wrong color wires and blew the world the hell up!!! Listen to me, this cream have saved my life and my skin hunny child! I had ten dollars left( husband had the debit card in his wallet my ass to lazy to drive to BBVA compass f... That!) I was going to go to burger King girl get me a number two with some 1.49 ten piece nuggets. 😂😂😂 Heck yeah girl! But in the back of this crazy mind I knew i was ashy as hell, and made a little detour to Walmart. I read reviews about this lotion looking good under makeup and most importantly helping ashy as people😐,( like me)skin retain Mo moisture! So I grabbed the jar off the shelf got in line thinking ( this better be worth that 9.99 cause I'm hungry ass hell!). I got in my truck ( or sport utility vehicle😂 I call everything a truck) F@#$ it, IT'S THE TRUCK damn it!😂😂😂 Got in there and opened the jar, because imma bout to try this here in this parking lot and if it ain't what I hope it to be then Im in the parking lot so I'll be walking right back in to make a return after buying it five mins later if it suck. Girl, girl girl girl!😵 This s#$& was like like BUTTER! I couldn't stop slathering this cream on my face! People just walking by me staring while I'm slathering this on my face everywhere looking a damn fool! Girl, this cream is sooooo smooth and rich. The texture immediately turn into a melted oil upon making contact with the warmth of your hands! I was like “HeLL NAH! Do dreams really come true😮???” I'll admit, it's worth the 9.99 plus tax! Yall know ya girl put this Sh#& to the test right??😏 Yes!!!! I did! I been using it for two months now! And my skin look like a baby's A$$! My makeup looking so subtle (look at me using big words, I told my momma not to worry when I dropped out of highschool 10 years ago!😂 But I finished online yall!😂😂😂😂 )Let shut my country a$$ up. I even use this cream all over my body. It's like this cream is making love to my skin😐 huh? Never mind. I even use some on my lips before using matte lipsticks😉😉 (try it ashy!) My knees are getting lighter y'all! It's working a MiRACLe on me! So girl, imma suggest you stop reading these reviews and get YO ASHY butt to the nearest Wal-Mart (not Walgreens because it's 15.99 in Walgreens and 9.99 at Walmart) and skip to the lotion isle (push people the heck outta your way because it's an emergency damn it your skin has found a soulmate😊). Get you a jar! Now run run run fly fly glide and twirl you are free from being like a shriveled up ashy frog.😙😙 Thank me later💙 ( by me buying me another jar!). Pros- girl get to that store now and try it. Cons- ain't none now gitty!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I love this product. Keeps my skin moisturized. Especially my heels when they've become dry and cracked up, I just rub a dime size amount on with socks and hello soft supple heels in the morning. Works well over a bad sunburn as well. Too thick & creamy for a daily facial moisturizer tho but for the body thumbs up.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Warm

I have insanely dry and sensitive skin, which is why i always have to be super careful about what I put on my face. Honestly, even the smallest of small things can result in a flare up that takes days to go away. I have been using Cetaphil consistently for the past 5 years. When I was younger I used to have flaky skin due to dryness and the only cream that actually worked on hydrating my skin was Cetaphil. I would definitely 100% recommend this to anyone with dry sensitive skin. It doesn't have any added fragrance and you get a substantial amount for the price you pay for one tub.

on 3/20/2016 12:17:00 AM

love it

on 12/10/2015 5:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

My go to item! I have sensitive skin and this is a must have. Leaves my skin moisturized and radiant.

on 5/5/2015 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this for moisturizing my face after washing it. It is a heavy cream, so it is good for dry skin.

on 3/10/2014 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

The product is a cream that you can build up even though it's thick when you dip your finger in, but it feels really nice and moisturizing and blends easily. A little goes a long way with this so even though a tub can cost anywhere from $10-$14, it is very big and lasts for a super long time. Just make sure you wash your hands before putting your finger in because it is easy to spread bacteria with dirty hands since it's just in a tub.

on 3/9/2014 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Oh.. I love this product. I have normal skin. And this makes my skin feel amazingly soft and silky. It goes smoothly on my skin when applied. Tub is bulky and huge. And here in my country, this product can be pretty expensive. But that doesn't matter cause this product works for me.

on 3/20/2013 5:46:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Great Product Too Pricy. I like the Cetaphil it works great on my skin especially with my eczema, but the price is too much compared to other great products. It is great for eczema though because it's not scented nor does it have any harsh dyes or chemicals. I totally recommend it if you don't mind spending a little extra.

on 11/26/2012 1:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Neutral

I have found the perfect deep moisturizer for my face! I noticed my normal facial moisturizer (currently Murad) wasn't doing the job and I had dry patches that caused my makeup to flake. I use many products containing salicylic acid and am very breakout prone, so the most important thing I look for in a facial moisturizer is that it be noncomedogenic (doesn't clog pores). Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream is amazing. I use it at night so it can really sink in, and just in case I get super oily by chance. It has never caused or irritated any breakouts. I have the tube version which is perfect. The texture is very smooth and doesn't feel greasy. I love this especially for the winter when my skin needs all the moisture it can get.