Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream
Cetaphil Moisturizing CreamCetaphil Cetaphil Moisturizing CreamMoisturizing CreamMoisturizing Cream

4.2

Water, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Dicaprylyl Ether, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-30 Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide

on 1/24/2018 9:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I've bought this a couple of times in the travel size... well for travelling (duh, sorry) and have only used it for a few days to a week at the most. It was fine then, and it moisturized nicely. But when I used it at nighttime, I woke up suuuuuuuuuuuper oily, without that tight feeling though. Well recently, I decided to use it because I ran out of my moisturizer (cosrx honey ceramide something) and I used it for almost two weeks. It broke me out. I'm still using it as hand cream though. I wish I knew which ingredient exactly was the one causing my breakouts. Anyway, I won't be repurchasing.

on 12/18/2017 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I use this product on my hands before bedtime, and it really keeps them moisturized overnight. It does soak in well and protects from drying out.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

A lot of people are using this as a facial moisturizer and then complaining that it breaks them out. This product is NOT a facial moisturizer! Cetaphil has a number of moisturizers meant to be used on your face, this is not one of them. That being said, it is a pretty decent body moisturizer. I still experience some stinging/burning if I put this on after I shave but it doesn't irritate me otherwise. I like that it's unscented so I can wear it with any perfume I want. It is a bit on the expensive side but this isn't the only body moisturizer I use so I don't need to buy it that often. If you have sensitive skin I would give this a try.

on 2/17/2017 6:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Wow, best moisturizer ever. I use it all over my body. It leaves my skin moisturized for HOURS. It just has chunky packaging but at least it allows me to use all of it!

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I've been using Cetaphil cream since I was young, and now at 24 y/o it's still the only moisturizer that my rosacea and facial eczema can tolerate. I've tried venturing into other moisturizers for sensitive skin (i.e., Vanicream, Cerave) but even those make my eczema flare up. It does leave an oily residue for me b/c I have oily skin and also pills up when I apply makeup, but I've still (reluctantly) stuck with this as my moisturizer only b/c it just works so well for my rosacea/eczema (I hope that says a lot about this as a cream for sensitive skin!). Also on the plus side, it used to only come in a jar but I found 3 oz tubes at Walmart!

on 4/4/2016 10:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

At first this product worked really good on my very dry face, it moisturized it so well that after I put a primer on my face it made it feel hydrated with the foundation over it. I was happy because no dry patches were visible. After a few months of use my face with the foundation looked dried and flaky as if I did not put a moisturizer on. I think if your face is not to dry to try this out.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I have combination skin, and I found that as long as you don't use too much, this cream won't feel heavy. It's a perfect base for a primer since it smooths out any flakes or dry skin.

I was previously using the clinique dramatically different moisturizing GEL, which was much lighter, never greasy, but isn't always hydrating enough especially in the winter. I'm using the cetaphil cream 75% of the time and the clinique gel 25% of the time.

It's quite thick, so even the tiny travel size can last you a long time.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

(Sorry for my bad english, I'm working on it). I like this cream. My dermatologist recommended it for my delicate, dry skin problem, and it helped a lot with my damaged hands and feet. But the main reason I love it is that is better for my lips than EVERY LIPBALM I've ever tested. Usually I apply a little amount on my lips at nights, and in the morning I've got soft, hydrated lips. I didn't gave it five lippies, though, because when I tried this in my face, even when I'm not specially acne prone, it made me break out, and I need another mosturizer for my face. But is still a great product.

on 11/2/2014 5:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

This is a review for the cream in the tube.

I use this after applying my benzoyl peroxide for acne. This moisturizer is extremely hydrating and I find that it lasts quite a while as you don't need much. I have oily, acne-prone skin and this does not break me out at all. It absorbs fast and doesn't leave my skin looking shiny.

Will keep repurchasing.

on 8/18/2014 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

It does an amazing job of moisturizing my skin. The only thing that makes me not want to buy this product again is because it gave me zits the next day!! I would use this for my body but no where near my face!