Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream
Cetaphil Moisturizing CreamCetaphil Cetaphil Moisturizing CreamMoisturizing CreamMoisturizing Cream

4.2

Water, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Dicaprylyl Ether, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-30 Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide

I love this moisturizer. It has a creamy consistency. It doesn't contain fragrance. It is very hydrating and soothing. My skin feels good after using it. It never breaks me out. I use it on my face and body.
My only complaint is I wish it weren't in a tub. Jars and tubs expose it to air and bacteria from having to dip into it. This can make it expire faster. If this were a small jar that wouldnt be a problem, since I would go through it faster. However, I am glad the large container saves on cost. I have bought this multiple times and will continue to do so.

Pros:
does its job at moisturizing.
Hydrating and soothing.
No irritating ingredients.
Good deal.

Cons:
owned by a company that tests on animals.
Unsanitary packaging when compared to pump packaging.

on 4/18/2018 7:08:00 PM

In cold weather, I have raging eczema. Using this cream liberally after showering has saved my skin.
After 3 days, the itch and aggravating welts were gone.
This is a miracle product; non-fragrance, and very emmolient.
The only issue is one my dip one's fingers into the tube to retrieve a portion,
but it is well worth any trouble.
Will never face winter again with a tub of this.

I think I like nivea cream better for better moisturizing but scent on this is softer, this is tub so have to dig fingers in. I think it for a basic good moisturizer. I think could even work well for summer even though texture is thick feels lights and don't not take long to dry.

on 7/25/2016 7:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Best overall body cream ever! It is really thick and heavy, but absorbs well.

I use it all over after a shower and on my feet before bed. Even my husband uses it daily now and his skin is so much nicer.

My daughter has really sensitive and dry skin. This was one of the only things I could use on her that would help without making it worse. It doesn't sting on rashes or dry skin.

When my face is extra dry, I use it as a night cream, but it is a little heavy to do that all the time.

If I could only use one lotion or cream for the rest of my life it would be this one.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I always used Cetaphil Cream as I have dry sensitive/rosacea skin and am allergic to fragrance. I just bought the Cetaphil Cream which is now in a GREEN container and it is BURNING my face, lips, and especially around my Eyes!!! Not even the same smooth consistency. Kind of burns like sunblock!?!?! There is definitely sunblock in it although not mentioned on label. What happened!!! Please switch back to gentle moisturizing formula- this doesn't even have same smell and ingredients are switched around on back. There has to be something added that is causing this burning and is not moisturizing. Please fix it back to the old formula , it was the only cream I could use for sensitive dry skin!!!
Even Cetaphil.coms reviews under this cream are all stating the same as above!
Do you guys know of a product that is comparable???? (since I can no longer use cetaphil). Please HELP!!! :)

on 4/22/2016 11:00:00 PM

This came highly recommended by my derm for my extremely dry legs. I use it only as body moisturizer not on my face. Just out of the shower I put on slightly damp skin and again before bedtime. It sinks right in working the magic. My legs look and feel so much better no more flakies. I also use the Cetaphil shower cream which is also formulated for dry skin.

Great price for such a large tub !

EDIT : I see than some of you are using on your face/eye area. This product is really not designed for the face - body only

on 1/24/2016 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

AMAZING! This stuff saved my skin. I have been on acne treatments which were so drying to my skin and no moisturizer I used would help, not even straight aquaphor! I got a sample of this and tried it on a whim one night and when i woke up i was amazed that the flakes on my skin had disappeared. I use this every night and it makes my skin so soft and hydrated and keeps the flakes at bay. Make sure to only use this at night or if you are staying home all day because it does look oily/greasy. If you are in the same situation I was where no moisturizer seemed to work, try this one out.

UPDATE: This stuff works well but breaks me out!! So bummed :(

on 1/6/2016 1:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Cetaphil is highly recommended by dermatologists for people with sensitive skin as well as all skin types. I use their products for moisturizing and cleansing. I have very thin, dry skin and upon use, it feels as though my skin breathed a sigh of relief. Medications as well as environment affect your skin and Cetaphil can be used by anyone of any age and get relief from dry skin.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I know this is just a moisturizer.. but this does something to my face. its amazing!! it evens my skin and makes me GLOW! helps with my redness as well. I will never stop using this.

Fantastic product. I have dry skin, with oily the zone. I'm only 24 and starting to notice dry lines around my eyes and flakes around my nose. I've been using this for 3 weeks, every day and night. I slather it all over my body, focusing on elbows and knees. I then put this on my face over my jojoba oil. I've noticed a massive improvement in my skin, and the skin on my face is plump - no pimples! My foundation looks much better on me too when a use a bit of this in the morning. I went for a facial the other day and the beautician examined my skin under this special light thing, and she said my skin is very well hydrated now, unlike before.
Highly recommend.