Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Violet
Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream
Cetaphil Moisturizing CreamCetaphil Cetaphil Moisturizing CreamMoisturizing CreamMoisturizing Cream

4.1

Water, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Dicaprylyl Ether, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-30 Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide

on 4/1/2016 6:05:00 PM

Eyes: Violet

I really enjoy using this product. The price point is low, the consistency is lush and creamy. My favorite quality is that it feels very soothing and calming on my face and never breaks me out

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Eyes: Violet

This has been my go to everyday moisturizer for years. I use it everywhere except my face. I didn't start having dry skin issues until I was about 25 or so, not sure what changed at that time, but I started getting dry skin especially in the winter. Cetaphil keeps my skin soft and smooth year round, plus it's very good for irritated skin and for after waxing.

on 1/26/2009 11:15:00 PM

Eyes: Violet

I've used Cetaphil cleanser for a couple of years with good results. I have bounced around with moisturizers (Neutrogena, Eucerin, Olay), but still ended up with dry patches. The Cetaphil cream did wonders. I may go back to Eucerin with SPF once the sun comes out and Chicago warms up, but for the winter, this will be my go-to moisturizer.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Eyes: Violet

My holy grail of drugstore body lotions! This was recommended to me by my dermatologist and I've been using it ever since. It has a light creamy texture, but goes on smooth like a lotion. It's not sticky at all like certain other creams (e.g, Eucerin or Keri). It goes on your skin with a cool feeling, so it feels really good.

I also love how it has no scent on it at all. I mainly use this as a body and hand lotion, but occasionally use it on my face too with no problems.

Comes in a no frills tub. You can find this in a bigger tub at Costco at a cheaper price than normal drugstores.

Make sure to buy the cream in the tub, not the lotion in the bottle. The cream is much much better.

Other lotions I like to use are the Aveeno body lotion & AmLactin. I keep buying these 3 products again and again because it works.

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Eyes: Violet

This is my skin lifesaver! My dermatologist recommended it and so I bought it and now I have glowing, healthy skin! Its just perfect.

on 1/2/2006 10:53:00 PM

Eyes: Violet

I emailed cetaphil for some product samples, and they swifty sent some moisturizing lotion and cream to me.

I have to say, this stuff is awful on the skin. It is so thick and gluggy it's like glue. I found the smell revolting and I nearly gagged when I first applied it onto my face.

Results wise, the cream does an OK job, but so does sorberlene. I would not recommend this cream to be used on the face, but instead - on the body, like your legs or arms.

Get the lotion - it's not as thick as the cream glue.

ETA: I have extremely dry skin as well and surprisingly, a big fan of Cetaphil Cleanser - so I was really disappointed with how the moisturizers fared.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Eyes: Violet

It stings. It sinks into my pores, clogs them, and makes my allready dry skin flake. It does work well for razorburn though...lol