Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream
Cetaphil Moisturizing CreamCetaphil Cetaphil Moisturizing CreamMoisturizing CreamMoisturizing Cream

4.2

Water, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Dicaprylyl Ether, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-30 Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide

on 10/31/2018 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

My holy grail moisturizer. I have been using this product for more than 2 years now and cannot find a better product. I have dry/sensitive skin and this cream always gives my skin a large glass of water. It makes my skin look plump and prepped for my makeup application. It's affordable and does not clog pores.

on 10/29/2018 11:56:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a fantastic cream. I've only been using this for a month but after hearing rave reviews for years, I decided to give my usual Nivea creme a break and give this one a shot. Right off the bat, this is an amazing makeup primer. Nivea is so greasy, I don't dare use it during the day. I have combo-dry skin in the winter and I am definitely acne prone - so far, no breakouts.

This product has no scent, which is a definite plus, and it sinks right in. At night I mix this with a few drops of argan oil and wake up to baby soft, supple skin.

I am also a free lance makeup artist and this is my staple for prepping the skin, clients love it too! Costco has gigantic 20oz sizes of this, when you see it on sale, I suggest you snag it!

I will probably not go back to Nivea anytime soon and give this one a good run as this is just what my skin needs in the late fall/winter months here in the harsh Canadian climate. I say to anyone out there on the fence about this product, give it a go. Worst case? If it doesn't work out as a face cream for you, it's a heavenly body cream. I just wish they still sold this cream in the tube. Other than that, definite re-purchase. Use this in conjunction with the Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, it's a dream come true for dehydrated, dry and sensitive skin. :)

on 7/28/2017 4:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This moisturizer, which is for DRY/SENSITIVE SKIN, was recommended to be by a dermatologist. It feels wonderful on my skin and not much product is required for full coverage. I highly recommend it for those with dry and/or sensitive skin, not for those with oily skin for obvious reasons. Aside from that, the product is insanely cheap. You can buy a massive tub of it at pretty much any drug store or any major grocery store with a drug/pharmacy section.

on 5/3/2017 3:10:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

My skin is very sensitive and dehydrated. I used this on my face. This left parts of my skin so soft yet other parts dry after a couple of days. Not for me

on 4/27/2017 11:41:00 PM

amazing face moisturizer. I have combo/oily skin and it doesn't add to my greasiness. Perfect amount of hydration and comes in a giant tub. Very worth it

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I used this one night on my eye area and sadly the next morning I had a few little white painful spots around my eyelid :( I'm pretty sensitive to eye creams so I guess this is another one that's not gonna work for me.

on 4/3/2016 7:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I came across this when looking for a non-comedogenic fragrance-free moisturiser, as I had tried the cleanser in the same range. As expected, the cream's heavier than the lotion, and it's been working really well on my sensitive acne-prone skin.

At the moment I'm trialing basic Cetaphil cleanser and moisuriser, and instead investing in skin treatments that I'm putting on pre-moisturiser, ie am - BHA (La Roche Possay Effaclar Duo), pm - retinal (Avene Triacneal, but will be trying the Medik8 Retinol 3TR soon).

Although the packaging's quite a clinical design, the product itself is great, and I find the squeezy tube more hygienic than putting fingers in a tub.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Great for dry elbows and all over body, clears my over washed hospital working hands of all redness and discomfort, but why oh why do people have success with this as a face moisturizer? I broke out into severe cystic acne and clogged pores within a week of face usage. I have pretty clear skin that's very dry, this didn't do anything but break my face out severely. Body usage is a two thumbs up though!

This is an amazing product if you have dry skin and need a good moisturizer.

on 8/11/2015 11:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It buuuuuuurns!

I know this is recommended for sensitive, reactive, or dry skin, but this product made my skin go haywire. It burned. It felt stripped and dry and got rough patches, AND it made me break out at the same time. I tried it, with breaks in between, 2 or 3 times. Same reaction each time. A big "no" for me.

I would go to sleep with my makeup on before I ever let this touch my face again.

No, no, no.