Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream
Cetaphil Moisturizing CreamCetaphil Cetaphil Moisturizing CreamMoisturizing CreamMoisturizing Cream

4.2

Water, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Dicaprylyl Ether, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-30 Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide

on 1/4/2019 10:14:00 AM

I brought up, that it was very hard for me personally to choose a suitable cream, as most of them gave my skin red patches , and I have very dehydrated skin. and after trying this brand I was very surprised that my skin took it very well. no redness, skin looked moist and comfortable. It hydrates well and soothes the skin, also big pro that is not scented! Before night I mix the gentle cleanser with coconut oil and my skin looks amazing and feels like a baby's bottom.

on 12/11/2017 8:47:00 PM

love this moisturizer.
doesn't leave skin greasy and absorbs quickly, its cheap, and INCREDIBLE FOR DRY FLAKY SKIN.
ive had flaky skin my entire life and three months of this and no flakes.
i tried everything, 80 dollar exfoliators from sephora, oils, moisturizers, special foundations, everything, and three months of this and the flakiness is almost completely gone.
this is the holy grail of moisturizers for dry skin, 10/10 would recommend, (plus its hella cheap so what do you have to lose)

on 11/2/2017 4:55:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I'm acne-prone and VERY oily but I get extremely dry during the winter since it's very cold where I live (Sweden). I've been using this as a nightcream for about three months now and I love it. My dryness is completely gone and it hasn't broken me out AT ALL, which I was worried about since it is a rather thick cream. The fact that it's so thick is also the reason that I only use it during nights, and I think that it would be a bit too greasy for me to use under my makeup (since my skin is so oily). Note that I haven't tried this yet so who knows! So far it seems to hydrate me enough by only being applied night time, maybe I'll use it during the days further into the winter.

This is an amazing product, especially given its price.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

After having tried out numerous expensive face creams over the years I decided to just bloody well get a massive tub of something simple and gentle from the drug store. Because I was done being disappointed and stressed out about every new "miracle" face cream in pretentious packaging and wielding hefty price tags. Quite frankly I ain't got time for that.
This feels thick and nurturing and I take it down my neck and onto my chest because it's cheap and I don't feel even the slightest bit guilty treating my face and body to this. My skin in sensitive....like you know...turns red when you look at it wrong. And it's dry as all hell. And I get hormonal pimples. And I have pores roughly the size of small craters. And this stuff works. So bam. I'm happy.

on 3/2/2017 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I struggled with Acne Rosacea for years, my skin would break out in unsightly blotches , and dry patches on top of the redness of the Rosacea . Nothing I used worked for me, until I started using Cetaphil Cleanser and Moisturizing Cream/Lotion. I now get compliments on my skin , this cream saved my skin and my self confidence. I would not use any thing else.

on 1/27/2017 9:27:00 PM

I have very dry skin, especially on my legs and arms. I find this to work very well and is not greasy, or waxy. The price point is very good. I only use this on my body, not my face.
Has no fragrance to compete with your perfume etc.
Liking it a lot.

on 10/13/2016 5:05:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I bought this moisturizer because of the great reviews on this site and it really did not disappoint. I needed a cream that work well with my oily skin but also didn't make my face feel tight. I only use this as a night cream, because it's a little greasy under makeup in my opinion but it really moisturizes so well that I don't need a very moisturizing day cream. It also doesn't make me break out which very moisturizing creams have a tendency to do.
The cream is quite thick and it doesn't seem to have any perfume. I can imagine it would be very good for people with dry, sensitive skin. Obviously the packaging isn't the prettiest but it's honestly so good that I don't mind that too much.
I've repurchased it about 4 times and it lasts me 3-4 months. I think the price is very reasonable and I will probably repurchase it for a very long time.

Didn't like this at all. It was way to thick and sticky for me.

It claims to be fragrance free but still had a scent to it without a doubt.

This was NOT soothing, I have relatively dry skin but it felt like I was rubbing *glue* on my face when I applied this. Yuck. I should have accepted my luck has run out with the Cetaphil products. Too bad, b/c this is definitely less costly than my usual moisturizer!

on 5/18/2016 1:10:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I have the most dry & sensitive skin you will ever find, but this product helps to make it normal! It's a super thick hydrating cream (truly a cream, not a regular moisturizer or lotion) that soothes and restores moisture to my skin very well. My dermatologist gave it to me after coming in with a bunch of redness and irritation along with scaley skin! No more dry patches with my makeup and I don't get any dry peely skin much anymore! I would also recommend getting a vitamin e oil (28,000 IU) if you're on the same boat (dry, uber sensitive skin) to help with it because this isn't a complete miracle product, but is the best thing I've found!

I recommend using more at night than in the morning before makeup because depending on the tool you are applying your makeup with, it can pill. I know if I put too much on or don't give it a few minutes to be absorbed into the skin and apply makeup with a beautyblender, pilling ensues! I will continue to buy this! The tub will last forever! I use quite a bit everyday and mine lasts me on average at least 6-8 months!

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I have recently been using this as part of a "bland" regime for healing my dehydrated, reactive skin after an allergic reaction. It is richly moisturizing and non irritating, which is exactly what I wanted. No fancy bells and whistles to potentially cause reactions, just soothing hydration. I use this at night, and then lock in my driest parts with aquaphor on top. This has not caused me any break outs or clogged pores on my face.

The jar packaging does present hygiene considerations, but as anyone with eczema knows you can use creams up so quickly that contamination really becomes a non-issue. If I was using it slowly (just the face) then I would likely transfer some to a smaller jar to keep things cleaner.

What a great value! I recently tossed two high end creams that were supposed to do exactly what this one does at many, many times the cost. I will definitely be keeping this on hand as a staple.