Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream
Cetaphil Moisturizing CreamCetaphil Cetaphil Moisturizing CreamMoisturizing CreamMoisturizing Cream

4.4

Water, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Dicaprylyl Ether, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-30 Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide

on 10/7/2018 1:33:00 PM

I've been on the lookout for no-frills creams in recent years.

I like it that Cetaphil moisturizing cream has no scent. It is a thick cream but which absorbs well.

The following compares Cetaphil moisturising cream to some similar ones I've tried.

* Cetaphil moistursing cream has a thicker consistency compared to Cetaphil lotion.
Both do not have a scent. However, the cream somehow absorbs better for me.

* Cetaphil moistursing cream has a thicker consistency compared to Physiogel cream.
Both do not have a scent. Physiogel works better on dry patches on the body (for my dog) and keeps them away. I don't have dry patches, so both work just as well for me.

* Cetaphil moistursing cream has a thicker consistency compared to Physiogel AL cream.
Both do not have a scent. Physiogel AL cream was my lifesaver when I developed a nasty red, swollen painful rash from the use of a pimple cream some years ago. Nothing else was able to soothe the nasty red, swollen, painful rash then. I think there is something in Physiogel AL that helped to soothe my rash. My only quip with Physiogel AL is that it leaves a slight waxy film on the skin. In contrast, Cetaphil moistursing cream is not waxy.

* Cetaphil moisturising cream is not waxy than Nivea creme (Germany version) and absorbs better.
Nivea has a floral scent compared to the scentless Cetaphil. For the level of moisture, Nivea creme provides a tad more.

* Cetaphil moisturising cream has the same consistency as The Ordinary Natural moisturising factors.
Both do not have a scent, and absorbs equally well. I like The Ordinary better as it is paraben free.

In summary, I like Cetaphil moisturising cream as it is packaged for use on both face and body.
It does not have a scent and works well as a basic moisturiser. I've had no adverse reactions from using it on both face and body.
The main drawback for me is the presence of parabens in it.
Lovely if it could be reformulated without parabens.

great moisturizer but unfortunately it makes my already oily face more oily at the end of the day.so it will never work under the make ups and ill buy st ives collagen elastin moisturizer or just use estee lauder ANR!

on 4/27/2017 11:41:00 PM

amazing face moisturizer. I have combo/oily skin and it doesn't add to my greasiness. Perfect amount of hydration and comes in a giant tub. Very worth it

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE this moisturizer! I have very sensitive skin to the point where if I use certain products, it irritates my skin very badly. I also have combination skin so I was looking for a good moisturizer for my face that wouldn't make me breakout or irritate my skin. So glad I tried this one! I put this on right after I shower because I tend to take hot showers and it works perfectly. My skin looks less red and it doesn't irritate my skin at all which is a plus. Not a big fan of the packaging but that's probably my only complaint.

on 3/2/2017 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I struggled with Acne Rosacea for years, my skin would break out in unsightly blotches , and dry patches on top of the redness of the Rosacea . Nothing I used worked for me, until I started using Cetaphil Cleanser and Moisturizing Cream/Lotion. I now get compliments on my skin , this cream saved my skin and my self confidence. I would not use any thing else.

on 11/12/2016 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have extremely sensitive, acne prone, combination skin. I have tried many many moisturizers over the years and never found anything that properly addressed my skin issues...either they clogged my pores, or left my skin feeling tight and dry. I wish I started using this cream years ago. For me it is perfect. It moisturizes without clogging my pores at all. I use it twice a day - morning under makeup and at night after I have washed my face. Absolutely best moisturizer if you have fairly dry but acne prone skin.

on 10/18/2016 12:03:00 AM

I had a strange red dry patch above my lip a while back that just got inflamed when I tried to moisturise or cover up with makeup. It looked terrible. Went to 3 doctors with no answers. Then a wonderful GP gave me a sample of this cream to try with nothing else. It's a thick plain smooth cream with no smell and seems really gentle. My lip totally cleared up. Fast forward a few years and I have another strange dry patch under my eye. I decided to grab this cream again and it's done the job! Sooo happy with this cream. I don't use it regularly on my face as it's a bit heavy and thick however it's a nice tube size for hand/body cream on the go.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Dear beautiful women,

Dry skin? Need something that's going to moisturize your skin for an extended period of time?
"Hey! What if I have sensitive skin?"

Not a problem! Ladies, if you experience dry skin and need something gentle to apply to your skin, Cetaphil could be just the thing for you!

Now you might think that I'm trying to get you to buy this product. Mmm....not necessarily...

The Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream is said to be suitable for, "Every Age. Every Stage. Every Day."

Still not convinced? Well, the Cetaphil Moisturizing cream is "clinically proven to provide immediate and lasting relief from extremely dry skin." This product is not just suitable for dry-cracked skin, it is hypo-allergenic, and fragrance free. This product provides long-lasting hydration for even sensitive skin!

Skin types vary, and I admit that my skin can be pretty dry, especially in the winter season. If you are like me, you might want a product that is going to last a long period of time, and does not contain harsh chemicals. The Cetaphil Moisturizing does just that! There are so many moisturizing products, but this is one of my favorites. (Note: I apply this product to my face.) I like to apply moisturizing cream two times a day: the morning, and before going to bed. If you are applying this product to the face, I recommend cleaning the face to help open those pores and dry thoroughly. Now a lot of you may rub the moisturizer into the face. I take a little bit of the product and rub or dab the moisturizer in, but it's your preference of how you apply the product.

Now you are ready to go!
"That's it?"
Yes! Just apply the product as many times as needed.

Overall, I would recommend this product because it is scent-free, and is long-lasting. I do not have to apply so much in a small amount of time. As previously stated, I only apply this product twice a day. A little definitely goes a long way with this product! Now you can go about your day, with long-lasting moisturization from Cetaphil!

on 2/2/2016 7:09:00 AM

Pros: It feels nice, rich and creamy. Neutral smell.

Cons: when apply on face, it is greasy on the skin even if u put a little bit. Just hate it because of this. I use this as hand lotion instead to prevent wastage.

on 1/5/2016 9:01:00 PM

5 star product.
It does the job well and is unscented which is great if you are a perfume addict like myself.