Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed
Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream
Cetaphil Moisturizing CreamCetaphil Cetaphil Moisturizing CreamMoisturizing CreamMoisturizing Cream

4.3

Water, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Dicaprylyl Ether, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-30 Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I love this product. Keeps my skin moisturized. Especially my heels when they've become dry and cracked up, I just rub a dime size amount on with socks and hello soft supple heels in the morning. Works well over a bad sunburn as well. Too thick & creamy for a daily facial moisturizer tho but for the body thumbs up.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I am changing. During my poor, misspent youth, I scrimped and saved to buy beauty products I could ill afford. And my skin sucked. Now I have found products which are cheap and easily obtained. Now my skin glows.

I bought a tub from Costco for about $11.00. This will easily last 6 months. I use it morning and night on combination skin. My skin never looked better. I look moist, not oily, and my make up stays put.

I am not a fan of the packaging. I would rather have it in a pump or squeeze tube. I have found it in a 3 oz squeeze tube. But it was much higher in price. Instead I just make sure my hands are clean with each use. And I don't share my tub.

I can't say enough good things about this product. I am now on my 2nd tub and I will continue to use this for the foreseeable future. It's not fancy. It isn't packaged in a pretty jar. But it is the best moisturizer I have ever tried.

on 6/14/2015 1:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

a staple in my beauty stash!
i have oily skin, so I just use a pea-sized amount for my entire face to prevent excess oiliness. I use this on my body as well! I love that it's so simple and has no fragrance. It also makes a great makeup remover!

on 3/9/2015 11:46:00 PM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

This is the PERFECT moisturizer for dry skin in the winter. It is super moisturizing and doesn't break me out. The only downside is that I have combo-oily skin so I only use it at night when my face is dry from the cold weather. Otherwise it will make my skin super oily within an hour. I still love it though and would recommend it for those looking for a good heavy moisturizer

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

MY SKIN LOOOOOVES THIS CREAM. My skin pretty much reacts to everything (I will admit I am somewhat of a stinge when it comes to facial lotion, etc.) Therefore I do not always buy the "better" products for my skin because they seem a bit pricy on a college student's budget. Usually, my skin is pretty okay with just the general inexpensive cleansers and what not. Lately, I think my skin is changing because it has become extremely irritable and really dry :( I also am going to college in a different town where it is very dry. Anyyyyyways, this lotion has helped me with my dry patches and I have had no reactions, yay!!! People with sensitive skin will understand when I say that it is sooooooo difficult to find skin products that don't upset our baby like skin. Once we find something that works, we never turn back. Since buying this I kind of went on a Cetaphil splurge and also purchased the daily lightweight lotion and gentle cleanser. I lather this stuff on at night and wake up with a beautifully moisturized face; and during the day I lather on the lightweight lotion also by Cetaphil, given that I cleanse my face morning and night with the gentle cleanser (all Cetaphil). This cream is a tad oily, so I would not recommend this to someone with oily and acne prone skin. I truly think this is the only brand I will be using on my skin from now on.. so in love with you, Cetaphil.

on 10/13/2013 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I recently started a short course of Accutane so I needed something thicker than my usual moisturiser for night time. I have oily, acne-prone AND sensitive skin so I find it hard to find good skin care products but I'm happy to say this is really working for me.

It doesn't break me out and my skin feels super hydrated the next morning. It does feel heavy on the skin and it makes my face pretty shiny once applied, but its helping to combat the dryness I'm getting from the medication. I purchased this in the tube packaging so its more hygienic and it has lasted me for quite a while.

I would recommend this to anyone wanting a hydrating moisturiser. Even though I have oily skin I don't mind the thicker consistency if I use it before bed and not during the day.

on 10/7/2010 9:07:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

This is great on dry skin as its very thick and very emollient. I've heard many models use this before shoots as It provides an unbeatatable base for makeup, it allows you to really work foundation into the skin evenly and always ensures a nice soft, glowing look.

on 7/19/2010 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I'm 14 now, and since i was 10 till this age this product kept my skin flawless and soft. However i guess now my skin has began and starting to pass it's acne stage it's changed. When i first started to get acne i thoght this would be a good moisturizer. However, it irritated my skin so badly! I have a huge red mark under my eye from scratching because this moisturizer made my face so itchy! It just was crazy itchy everywhere and i had to wash this off right away! i am never EVER using this again. i'm happy now because i've found every single HG product i would need for my skin. ill list them because i like it when people list there's.
earth science a-d-e creamy cleanser
witch hazel alcohal free w/ aloe vera (rose petal) toner
Alba sea lipids day cream
nature's gate oh what a night moisturizer (check this out, made my skin so soft!)
avalon organics revitalizing eye cream
clinique exfoliating scrub
mychelle pumpkin peel

and i have some other products i use but those are my main routine ones. check those out because they are seriously amazing and i dont' think i could have such flawless glowing skin without them.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Excellent moisturizer when the weather gets cold. No breakouts, irritation, or itchies. Very nice for sensitive skin.

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I didn't want to try or like this product. But my face was soooo dry and flaky, even aquaphor and such wasn't working. I needed something to hydrate, yet not clog my pores. Something simple. I heard many raves about Cetaphil, so I went to CVS and got the smallest bottle to give it a try. Day 2 of my red, flaking, dry face...Cetaphil has completely moisturized it! My face feels less ashy and hydrated, and so far no clogged pores. I'm going to keep putting this stuff on until my face is back to normal. And will update......

Ok update: Face has completely went back to normal. No more dryness. I continue to use Cetaphil anyway and it keeps it hydrated but not oily. YAY!