Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream

Filtered by hair type : Kinky
Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream
Cetaphil Moisturizing CreamCetaphil Cetaphil Moisturizing CreamMoisturizing CreamMoisturizing Cream

3.6

Water, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Dicaprylyl Ether, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-30 Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide

on 5/3/2017 3:10:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

My skin is very sensitive and dehydrated. I used this on my face. This left parts of my skin so soft yet other parts dry after a couple of days. Not for me

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Dear beautiful women,

Dry skin? Need something that's going to moisturize your skin for an extended period of time?
"Hey! What if I have sensitive skin?"

Not a problem! Ladies, if you experience dry skin and need something gentle to apply to your skin, Cetaphil could be just the thing for you!

Now you might think that I'm trying to get you to buy this product. Mmm....not necessarily...

The Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream is said to be suitable for, "Every Age. Every Stage. Every Day."

Still not convinced? Well, the Cetaphil Moisturizing cream is "clinically proven to provide immediate and lasting relief from extremely dry skin." This product is not just suitable for dry-cracked skin, it is hypo-allergenic, and fragrance free. This product provides long-lasting hydration for even sensitive skin!

Skin types vary, and I admit that my skin can be pretty dry, especially in the winter season. If you are like me, you might want a product that is going to last a long period of time, and does not contain harsh chemicals. The Cetaphil Moisturizing does just that! There are so many moisturizing products, but this is one of my favorites. (Note: I apply this product to my face.) I like to apply moisturizing cream two times a day: the morning, and before going to bed. If you are applying this product to the face, I recommend cleaning the face to help open those pores and dry thoroughly. Now a lot of you may rub the moisturizer into the face. I take a little bit of the product and rub or dab the moisturizer in, but it's your preference of how you apply the product.

Now you are ready to go!
"That's it?"
Yes! Just apply the product as many times as needed.

Overall, I would recommend this product because it is scent-free, and is long-lasting. I do not have to apply so much in a small amount of time. As previously stated, I only apply this product twice a day. A little definitely goes a long way with this product! Now you can go about your day, with long-lasting moisturization from Cetaphil!

on 1/19/2014 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

This product is cheap and effective.

Best if applied in a thin layer. I applied it too thickly previously and I broke out on my cheeks.

It comes in a huge tub which lasts for ages so the fact that you've got to stick your hands in there again and again means it's probably not very hygienic. Someone suggested getting the cream out with a cotton bud/something other than your hand but I couldn't be bothered. Needs to be in a pump container.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

I've tried Cetaphil's Moisturizing Lotion and I did not find it to be anything special but this stuff is the bomb! As soon as you put it on it has this really smooth feel. A little goes a long way; you'll use no more than a dime size amount. I bought a 16oz jar of this stuff for $15 plus tax at my local Riteaid. I suggest to get the jar because you get a lot more bang for your buck than the tube which only has 3oz, but I can see people still buying it because of sanitary reasons or for traveling around with. I'd also like to mention that I have not broken out due to using this cream.I've tried it for a while now and I really love it. I recommend this to anyone looking for a moisturizer that moisturizers the skin without causing breakouts or leaving a greasy look or feel.

on 2/15/2011 4:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I've been using this for the past 6+ years...I love this moisturizer. I use it for my face and my body every single day. Every time I stray from it I wonder what I was thinking. It's very rich and thick, it keeps my dry skin super hydrated in the winter. I even like it in the summer, its not too heavy. I just love how I can use it head to toe. This is also perfect under makeup. No residue and it doesn't change the look of my foundation, which some heavy moisturizers tend to do. Sometimes I complain about the price but if I think about it I use it on my face and body everyday so I guess its not that expensive considering the circumstances. I actually wish they made a larger sized tub, if they did I'm sure I would buy it. Another great factor is that you can find this at virtually every drugstore in America...that makes it super convenient!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

dont really know what to say.... this product didnt make my skin particularly worse but it didnt improve it at all. after using it for almost a month there was no difference in my dry skin it did however make my acne sorta more irretated and inflamed. not gunna buy again.

on 9/21/2009 2:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I have been using this moisturizer daily for years. I slather it on my wet skin as soon as I step out of the shower. It keeps my skin so soft and comfortable. There is no fragrance to it and it is non irritating. I switch to a body oil every once in a while just to give my skin a change of pace. Otherwise this is my staple. I would higly recommend it.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Can we say clogged pores? Have been using Cetaphil lotion (excellent product) and thought I'd try this to see if worked any differently. The petroleum clogged up my face badly and within 2 days I started to get spots. All this is from someone with dry skin. Washed my face and within the hour the spots began to fade.It made my dry skin feel even dryer due to the petroleum greasily just sitting there on the suface of my face..I'll stick with my Cetaphil lotion it never causes spots (or greasiness).

UPDATE: Found this in my closet so tried it again. This time within 15 minutes of putting this grease on my skin dried out and there was a slick film on my face. Crap

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Other

I think people are confused, this was not meant to be a face cream. How many face creams do you know of that come in a big 'ol tub? A persistent dry patch on your face is one thing, but still... As for the body, this is pretty good, however I dont feel that the moisture lasts as long as it should. And my skin doesnt look as good with this as it does with the Cetaphil lotion. I still wind up buying this every winter though, and probably will. Sensitive skin has its limitiations!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

There no chace i would ever put this on my face. i use it for my body and LOVE IT!!! i suffer from mild eczema and seached high and low for a moisterizer that wouldnt irritate me. i struck gold when i found this. Its only $15AU for a huge tube and when you put it on *HEAVEN!* I feel like im putting on cream ud spend hundreds of dollars for and my skin has never been better. my eczema
has cleared up soo much :) the only thing im worried about it if its going to be the same in summer. its a wonderful winter moisterizer. maybe for summer ill swich to somthing lighter like the Cetaphil lotion.