Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream
Cetaphil Moisturizing CreamCetaphil Cetaphil Moisturizing CreamMoisturizing CreamMoisturizing Cream

4.1

Water, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Dicaprylyl Ether, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-30 Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide

on 1/4/2019 10:14:00 AM

I brought up, that it was very hard for me personally to choose a suitable cream, as most of them gave my skin red patches , and I have very dehydrated skin. and after trying this brand I was very surprised that my skin took it very well. no redness, skin looked moist and comfortable. It hydrates well and soothes the skin, also big pro that is not scented! Before night I mix the gentle cleanser with coconut oil and my skin looks amazing and feels like a baby's bottom.

on 12/9/2018 2:57:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Zero complaints - I've used this moisturiser for a good five years now (changed from the Kiehl's one!) Keeps my sensitive/dry skin nice and soft. Love how it's not scented. Sinks into my skin and works well as a primer for any make up that I apply.

I get it in the tube so I'm not having to dip my fingers into the tub. Pretty much my HG moisturiser!

I’ve made a review video about the Cetaphil moisturizing cream because it looks like a basic face moisturizer and it honestly is so simple (packaging, ingredients, no fragrance) that I thought, I had to give it a go. Sometimes the simple products are the best products to use. I tested the moisturizer on myself and on my husband (because he has sensitive skin) for some time to have an opinion about it and to create this video for you.

I hope that this video will help you to make the decision, if you should buy it or not.

on 12/11/2017 8:47:00 PM

love this moisturizer.
doesn't leave skin greasy and absorbs quickly, its cheap, and INCREDIBLE FOR DRY FLAKY SKIN.
ive had flaky skin my entire life and three months of this and no flakes.
i tried everything, 80 dollar exfoliators from sephora, oils, moisturizers, special foundations, everything, and three months of this and the flakiness is almost completely gone.
this is the holy grail of moisturizers for dry skin, 10/10 would recommend, (plus its hella cheap so what do you have to lose)

on 11/2/2017 4:55:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I'm acne-prone and VERY oily but I get extremely dry during the winter since it's very cold where I live (Sweden). I've been using this as a nightcream for about three months now and I love it. My dryness is completely gone and it hasn't broken me out AT ALL, which I was worried about since it is a rather thick cream. The fact that it's so thick is also the reason that I only use it during nights, and I think that it would be a bit too greasy for me to use under my makeup (since my skin is so oily). Note that I haven't tried this yet so who knows! So far it seems to hydrate me enough by only being applied night time, maybe I'll use it during the days further into the winter.

This is an amazing product, especially given its price.

on 8/14/2017 8:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

*Edited 29/01/18: When I first tried this out my skin was dehydrated and broken out. It is the first all over "body" cream that I can use on my face (tried Dermaveen and Kenkay). It has no-fragrance, doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, moisturises my face well and doesn't clog my pores. Apart from moisturising though it has no other benefits so I have now returned to snail cream.

on 1/27/2017 9:27:00 PM

I have very dry skin, especially on my legs and arms. I find this to work very well and is not greasy, or waxy. The price point is very good. I only use this on my body, not my face.
Has no fragrance to compete with your perfume etc.
Liking it a lot.

I've used both the blue and green capped ones before and neither really helped my eczema. I used the blue capped one back when I had eczema on my hands and it irritated them even more. More recently I developed eczema on my body which is different from the kind I got on my hands (hands had wet eczema, body has dry eczema) so I thought I would try the green capped version. While it is more moisturising than QV cream it's still not moisturising enough. I applied some on my eyelid eczema as well and less than an hour later it was dry and parched again.

I avoid applying this right before bed as it leaves my whole body feeling sticky and greasy which aggravates my eczema. Overall it feels mildly irritating and not very effective.

Pros: Available almost anywhere!!
Cons: Very weak.

I might buy again if on the road and desparate but I would much rather use something more effective like an olay product. Definitely doesn't work as good as others I have tried but it is an ok product.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this cream! It is pretty thick and heavy so I only use very little at night. I used it once during the day under makeup and it was too heavy and thick, it made me pretty oily thoughout the day. Instead I use this as a night cream which works perfectly! I wake up with beautiful and soft skin the next morning! I first used this when I was going through a pretty bad facial allergic reaction to another product and this cream helped soothe and heal it within a few days! This cream is also fragrance free which I love! I primarily use it for my face and it's so soft and gentle. It is very good for dry skin, I think if you have oily skin it might be too heavy for you. I have the tub with the blue lid which I think might be the old formula? I heard that they changed the formula and it is now a green lid. I bought the new cetaphil travel cream with the green lid for a trip and when I used it, my pores were clogged the next morning with little white heads! I was very disappointed because I love the cetaphil cream I have. I'm kind of worried that when I run out of my current cetaphil cream I'm going to have to look for a new night cream as so far this new cetaphil formula seems to break me out. If you have a chance still to get the cetaphil with the blue lid, it's amazing !