Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream
Cetaphil Moisturizing CreamCetaphil Cetaphil Moisturizing CreamMoisturizing CreamMoisturizing Cream

Water, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Dicaprylyl Ether, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-30 Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide

on 12/9/2018 2:57:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Zero complaints - I've used this moisturiser for a good five years now (changed from the Kiehl's one!) Keeps my sensitive/dry skin nice and soft. Love how it's not scented. Sinks into my skin and works well as a primer for any make up that I apply.

I get it in the tube so I'm not having to dip my fingers into the tub. Pretty much my HG moisturiser!

on 9/13/2017 11:26:00 PM

I tried Cetaphil years ago and hated it, it made my skin feel sticky and after a few days raw and irritated.
Dermatologists brainwashed me and I tried it again recently, UGH.. I can't find anything good to say about it.
Okay, it doesn't make me break out, that's it. It still gives me a slight rash, it didn't feel like it did anything.

I looked up the ingredients. it's Toxic Swill, the only good ingredient in it, seriously, is water.
: Water, cetyl alcohol, propylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfate, stearyl alcohol, methylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE this moisturizer! I have very sensitive skin to the point where if I use certain products, it irritates my skin very badly. I also have combination skin so I was looking for a good moisturizer for my face that wouldn't make me breakout or irritate my skin. So glad I tried this one! I put this on right after I shower because I tend to take hot showers and it works perfectly. My skin looks less red and it doesn't irritate my skin at all which is a plus. Not a big fan of the packaging but that's probably my only complaint.

on 3/2/2017 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I struggled with Acne Rosacea for years, my skin would break out in unsightly blotches , and dry patches on top of the redness of the Rosacea . Nothing I used worked for me, until I started using Cetaphil Cleanser and Moisturizing Cream/Lotion. I now get compliments on my skin , this cream saved my skin and my self confidence. I would not use any thing else.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This cream ended up drying me out and causing breakouts as well. It didn't absorb, just sat in a greasy layer on top of my dry skin providing no moisture whatsoever. Wouldn't recommend.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Y'all Im not trying to bore you with my review today, but please, please please take these words from a ashy person such as myself. So ashy that you can strike a match on my knees and the world would blow up, so ashy like somebody took the wrong color wires and blew the world the hell up!!! Listen to me, this cream have saved my life and my skin hunny child! I had ten dollars left( husband had the debit card in his wallet my ass to lazy to drive to BBVA compass f... That!) I was going to go to burger King girl get me a number two with some 1.49 ten piece nuggets. 😂😂😂 Heck yeah girl! But in the back of this crazy mind I knew i was ashy as hell, and made a little detour to Walmart. I read reviews about this lotion looking good under makeup and most importantly helping ashy as people😐,( like me)skin retain Mo moisture! So I grabbed the jar off the shelf got in line thinking ( this better be worth that 9.99 cause I'm hungry ass hell!). I got in my truck ( or sport utility vehicle😂 I call everything a truck) F@#$ it, IT'S THE TRUCK damn it!😂😂😂 Got in there and opened the jar, because imma bout to try this here in this parking lot and if it ain't what I hope it to be then Im in the parking lot so I'll be walking right back in to make a return after buying it five mins later if it suck. Girl, girl girl girl!😵 This s#$& was like like BUTTER! I couldn't stop slathering this cream on my face! People just walking by me staring while I'm slathering this on my face everywhere looking a damn fool! Girl, this cream is sooooo smooth and rich. The texture immediately turn into a melted oil upon making contact with the warmth of your hands! I was like “HeLL NAH! Do dreams really come true😮???” I'll admit, it's worth the 9.99 plus tax! Yall know ya girl put this Sh#& to the test right??😏 Yes!!!! I did! I been using it for two months now! And my skin look like a baby's A$$! My makeup looking so subtle (look at me using big words, I told my momma not to worry when I dropped out of highschool 10 years ago!😂 But I finished online yall!😂😂😂😂 )Let shut my country a$$ up. I even use this cream all over my body. It's like this cream is making love to my skin😐 huh? Never mind. I even use some on my lips before using matte lipsticks😉😉 (try it ashy!) My knees are getting lighter y'all! It's working a MiRACLe on me! So girl, imma suggest you stop reading these reviews and get YO ASHY butt to the nearest Wal-Mart (not Walgreens because it's 15.99 in Walgreens and 9.99 at Walmart) and skip to the lotion isle (push people the heck outta your way because it's an emergency damn it your skin has found a soulmate😊). Get you a jar! Now run run run fly fly glide and twirl you are free from being like a shriveled up ashy frog.😙😙 Thank me later💙 ( by me buying me another jar!). Pros- girl get to that store now and try it. Cons- ain't none now gitty!

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I'd only recommend this product for the body...it's way too thick and heavy for the face. Doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and moisturizes pretty well. Can take a little time to be absorbed, but it's worth it. It's scentless and the overall price is fine for the tub: $22.99. I've been using this product for years.

I have sensitive combination skin (slight oily t-zone, very dry cheeks). Even though this did not break me out I hated this so much. I don't understand all the hype about this product, it just simply layed like a plop of goop on my face, it never got absorbed, didn't feel or look like anything nice or special. Because this never got absorbed into my skin, It started to look slightly pinkish red (which it gets that way when it becomes dry) but the surface was an oil goop. This did not lay good under foundation either, which was my main purpose of using this as a day moisturizer. This in general did not work for me at all neither night or as a day moisturizer.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this cream! It is pretty thick and heavy so I only use very little at night. I used it once during the day under makeup and it was too heavy and thick, it made me pretty oily thoughout the day. Instead I use this as a night cream which works perfectly! I wake up with beautiful and soft skin the next morning! I first used this when I was going through a pretty bad facial allergic reaction to another product and this cream helped soothe and heal it within a few days! This cream is also fragrance free which I love! I primarily use it for my face and it's so soft and gentle. It is very good for dry skin, I think if you have oily skin it might be too heavy for you. I have the tub with the blue lid which I think might be the old formula? I heard that they changed the formula and it is now a green lid. I bought the new cetaphil travel cream with the green lid for a trip and when I used it, my pores were clogged the next morning with little white heads! I was very disappointed because I love the cetaphil cream I have. I'm kind of worried that when I run out of my current cetaphil cream I'm going to have to look for a new night cream as so far this new cetaphil formula seems to break me out. If you have a chance still to get the cetaphil with the blue lid, it's amazing !

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Warm

I have insanely dry and sensitive skin, which is why i always have to be super careful about what I put on my face. Honestly, even the smallest of small things can result in a flare up that takes days to go away. I have been using Cetaphil consistently for the past 5 years. When I was younger I used to have flaky skin due to dryness and the only cream that actually worked on hydrating my skin was Cetaphil. I would definitely 100% recommend this to anyone with dry sensitive skin. It doesn't have any added fragrance and you get a substantial amount for the price you pay for one tub.