Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream
Cetaphil Moisturizing CreamCetaphil Cetaphil Moisturizing CreamMoisturizing CreamMoisturizing Cream

4.3

Water, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Dicaprylyl Ether, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-30 Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide

on 1/24/2018 9:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I've bought this a couple of times in the travel size... well for travelling (duh, sorry) and have only used it for a few days to a week at the most. It was fine then, and it moisturized nicely. But when I used it at nighttime, I woke up suuuuuuuuuuuper oily, without that tight feeling though. Well recently, I decided to use it because I ran out of my moisturizer (cosrx honey ceramide something) and I used it for almost two weeks. It broke me out. I'm still using it as hand cream though. I wish I knew which ingredient exactly was the one causing my breakouts. Anyway, I won't be repurchasing.

on 1/24/2016 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

AMAZING! This stuff saved my skin. I have been on acne treatments which were so drying to my skin and no moisturizer I used would help, not even straight aquaphor! I got a sample of this and tried it on a whim one night and when i woke up i was amazed that the flakes on my skin had disappeared. I use this every night and it makes my skin so soft and hydrated and keeps the flakes at bay. Make sure to only use this at night or if you are staying home all day because it does look oily/greasy. If you are in the same situation I was where no moisturizer seemed to work, try this one out.

UPDATE: This stuff works well but breaks me out!! So bummed :(

on 11/6/2015 9:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I'm not quite sure how this is considered a face moisturizer since the consistency is super thick. Maybe it will work on people who suffer from super dry skin , but for me who has oily skin it didn't do anything but make my oily skin even more oily and you can still within seconds of putting it on your face will just shine & I tried this moisturizer with my foundation/make up routine and let me tell you my make up slid right off my face didn't even last for two hours with this moisturizer on. I would not recommended moisturizer for oil skin or even combination/oily

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This moisturizer does nothing to my face except making it super oily. The oiliness appears within seconds I apply the cream, and I just can't stand it. Too bad this product is not for combination or oily skin.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I know this is just a moisturizer.. but this does something to my face. its amazing!! it evens my skin and makes me GLOW! helps with my redness as well. I will never stop using this.

on 6/17/2015 5:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I started using this cream in... About November. I was really loving it, I normally have oily skin.
I think oily skin does well with moisturizers that have glycerin since it brings moisture to the surface of the skin.
My skin felt smooth, hydrated and didn't feel tight like when I used olive oil. It's a nice cream, no added fragrance and I had no issue with breakouts but then again I haven't really had an issue with that.

Fast forward to now, I've been using a prescription tretinoin cream and my skin has been peeling quite a bit.
I feel this has helped to make me flake less but i don't feel as though it does as good a job as other moisturizers.
I noticed my face would still feel tight after I put this on.
I started reusing my Nadinola cream which actually makes me feel moisturized but it's a fade cream so now I'm looking for a new moisturizer till this flaking subsides.

Other than that it's a great cream if you're dry, normal or oily.
It's just now my skin is REALLY dry and I need something more heavy duty.
You get A LOT of product, I use this jar on my body too and it's great, I'm probably almost half way through the jar.
It's quite inexpensive compared to how much you get.
Is definitely recommend it and use it on clients and they love this cream

on 6/14/2015 1:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

a staple in my beauty stash!
i have oily skin, so I just use a pea-sized amount for my entire face to prevent excess oiliness. I use this on my body as well! I love that it's so simple and has no fragrance. It also makes a great makeup remover!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I have sensitive dry skin and used this on my legs once, and it broke them out in a horrible rash and made my legs itch like crazy! This stuff is so thick, but it is not very moisturizing. The Cera Ve moisturizing cream is so much better than this!

on 4/12/2015 10:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

this is a good product to be used at night. doesnt break me out or clog pores despite the thick consistency. but can be oily so i only use it at night. really moisturizing!

on 4/3/2015 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I buy this by the tube and not the tub. A simple yet effective moisturizer. Perfect for my oily but sometimes dry skin. I love it.