Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream
Cetaphil Moisturizing CreamCetaphil Cetaphil Moisturizing CreamMoisturizing CreamMoisturizing Cream

4.3

Water, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Dicaprylyl Ether, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-30 Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

After having tried out numerous expensive face creams over the years I decided to just bloody well get a massive tub of something simple and gentle from the drug store. Because I was done being disappointed and stressed out about every new "miracle" face cream in pretentious packaging and wielding hefty price tags. Quite frankly I ain't got time for that.
This feels thick and nurturing and I take it down my neck and onto my chest because it's cheap and I don't feel even the slightest bit guilty treating my face and body to this. My skin in sensitive....like you know...turns red when you look at it wrong. And it's dry as all hell. And I get hormonal pimples. And I have pores roughly the size of small craters. And this stuff works. So bam. I'm happy.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I bought this because I love Cetaphil cleanser and have been using it for years. Sadly, it clogged my pores and broke me out and I don't break out often at all. It has now been demoted to my hand cream and works good for that.

on 11/12/2016 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have extremely sensitive, acne prone, combination skin. I have tried many many moisturizers over the years and never found anything that properly addressed my skin issues...either they clogged my pores, or left my skin feeling tight and dry. I wish I started using this cream years ago. For me it is perfect. It moisturizes without clogging my pores at all. I use it twice a day - morning under makeup and at night after I have washed my face. Absolutely best moisturizer if you have fairly dry but acne prone skin.

Pros: Available almost anywhere!!
Cons: Very weak.

I might buy again if on the road and desparate but I would much rather use something more effective like an olay product. Definitely doesn't work as good as others I have tried but it is an ok product.

on 5/28/2016 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

This cream is extremely moisturizing. I apply it to my hands every night before bed and and when I wake up they're extremely soft and not dry at all. However, it comes is a tub, it is not very hygienic because I have to dip my hands inside the tub every time I use it. It is really thick, so it takes only a pea sized amount for my hands, so it will last quite a long time. It is not expensive and has no fragrance. However, it takes longer than usual to soak into the skin.

Didn't like this at all. It was way to thick and sticky for me.

It claims to be fragrance free but still had a scent to it without a doubt.

This was NOT soothing, I have relatively dry skin but it felt like I was rubbing *glue* on my face when I applied this. Yuck. I should have accepted my luck has run out with the Cetaphil products. Too bad, b/c this is definitely less costly than my usual moisturizer!

on 7/29/2015 9:27:00 PM

this is definitely not anti-aging cream but it does give you good night time moisture

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

For reference: I have slightly sensitive, combination skin.
This moisturizer is great to wear at night, so that the next morning it's mostly absorbed and the remainder can be rinsed away. (I use Aveeno Skin Brightening cleanser with Soy)
If my skin is feeling a bit dry, I'll put some on before applying makeup.
The price is excellent (about $8 for a 16 oz tub), and there is no scent. I've also used this as a body lotion.
5 stars, would recommend.

on 5/5/2015 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this for moisturizing my face after washing it. It is a heavy cream, so it is good for dry skin.

I have already went through a tub of this. I use this all over my body morning and night, it leaves my dry skin so soft and i love that it is unscented.

would def. repurchase this! :)