Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream
Cetaphil Moisturizing CreamCetaphil Cetaphil Moisturizing CreamMoisturizing CreamMoisturizing Cream

4.4

Water, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Dicaprylyl Ether, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-30 Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide

on 1/4/2019 10:14:00 AM

I brought up, that it was very hard for me personally to choose a suitable cream, as most of them gave my skin red patches , and I have very dehydrated skin. and after trying this brand I was very surprised that my skin took it very well. no redness, skin looked moist and comfortable. It hydrates well and soothes the skin, also big pro that is not scented! Before night I mix the gentle cleanser with coconut oil and my skin looks amazing and feels like a baby's bottom.

on 11/28/2018 7:52:00 PM

King of all moisturizers. The best moisturizer. I like Aveeno products too but since using this I now stopped. I look amazing. I don’t need makeup at all. I won’t even look at another moisturizer. I believe the Clinique cream in a tub not lotion that’s yellow is very similar to this but this is still the king. Has four important parts of a moisturizer. I pretty much look like a goddess now.

Update: itchy skin!!! I’ll stick to Aveeno or Clinique. It was nice for a few days, back to my baby Aveeno. I just put it on and now I can go back to looking good again, my bf said I don’t look red anymore lol. I should have never strayed from Aveeno or Clinique bc they are the products that got rid of my psoriasis and eczema. Vanicream is good too but Aveeno and Clinique are still my faves.

I love this moisturizer. It has a creamy consistency. It doesn't contain fragrance. It is very hydrating and soothing. My skin feels good after using it. It never breaks me out. I use it on my face and body.
My only complaint is I wish it weren't in a tub. Jars and tubs expose it to air and bacteria from having to dip into it. This can make it expire faster. If this were a small jar that wouldnt be a problem, since I would go through it faster. However, I am glad the large container saves on cost. I have bought this multiple times and will continue to do so.

Pros:
does its job at moisturizing.
Hydrating and soothing.
No irritating ingredients.
Good deal.

Cons:
owned by a company that tests on animals.
Unsanitary packaging when compared to pump packaging.

on 9/10/2018 9:55:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I originally picked this up because it has no fragrance, it's dermatologist recommended, and my friend's roommate has used the cleanser for ages. The cleanser seemed to give me whiteheads a few years ago, but my skin has changed to be much drier these days.

I'm really happy with the lotion. It's great for moisturizing legs after shaving or as a hand cream. I meant to use it on my face, but I haven't done so in quite a while.

on 7/28/2017 4:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This moisturizer, which is for DRY/SENSITIVE SKIN, was recommended to be by a dermatologist. It feels wonderful on my skin and not much product is required for full coverage. I highly recommend it for those with dry and/or sensitive skin, not for those with oily skin for obvious reasons. Aside from that, the product is insanely cheap. You can buy a massive tub of it at pretty much any drug store or any major grocery store with a drug/pharmacy section.

on 1/27/2017 9:27:00 PM

I have very dry skin, especially on my legs and arms. I find this to work very well and is not greasy, or waxy. The price point is very good. I only use this on my body, not my face.
Has no fragrance to compete with your perfume etc.
Liking it a lot.

on 7/25/2016 7:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Best overall body cream ever! It is really thick and heavy, but absorbs well.

I use it all over after a shower and on my feet before bed. Even my husband uses it daily now and his skin is so much nicer.

My daughter has really sensitive and dry skin. This was one of the only things I could use on her that would help without making it worse. It doesn't sting on rashes or dry skin.

When my face is extra dry, I use it as a night cream, but it is a little heavy to do that all the time.

If I could only use one lotion or cream for the rest of my life it would be this one.

on 4/4/2016 10:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

At first this product worked really good on my very dry face, it moisturized it so well that after I put a primer on my face it made it feel hydrated with the foundation over it. I was happy because no dry patches were visible. After a few months of use my face with the foundation looked dried and flaky as if I did not put a moisturizer on. I think if your face is not to dry to try this out.

on 3/28/2016 8:47:00 PM

Love this moisturizer and I have purchased it countless times, ever since i was a kid i have been using this everyday.
First off, I have very dry skin with eczema and i am very sensitive to lotions and products with fragrances in them since they cause flare outs. This moisturizer is the perfect everyday essential because it relives your dry patches and itchy skin, it sinks in after you massage it in so you wont have to worry about it feeling or appearing greasy. I do not have acne so i cant say weather it breaks me out or not but this does not clog your pores for sure.
Definitely recommend this for anyone who is looking for an affordable everyday moisturizer for very dry/ sensitive skin.

on 3/5/2016 5:37:00 PM

Fantastic cream - moisturizing and simple. I have repurchased many times.