Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream
Cetaphil Moisturizing CreamCetaphil Cetaphil Moisturizing CreamMoisturizing CreamMoisturizing Cream

4.1

Water, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Dicaprylyl Ether, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-30 Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide

on 10/31/2018 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

My holy grail moisturizer. I have been using this product for more than 2 years now and cannot find a better product. I have dry/sensitive skin and this cream always gives my skin a large glass of water. It makes my skin look plump and prepped for my makeup application. It's affordable and does not clog pores.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I always used Cetaphil Cream as I have dry sensitive/rosacea skin and am allergic to fragrance. I just bought the Cetaphil Cream which is now in a GREEN container and it is BURNING my face, lips, and especially around my Eyes!!! Not even the same smooth consistency. Kind of burns like sunblock!?!?! There is definitely sunblock in it although not mentioned on label. What happened!!! Please switch back to gentle moisturizing formula- this doesn't even have same smell and ingredients are switched around on back. There has to be something added that is causing this burning and is not moisturizing. Please fix it back to the old formula , it was the only cream I could use for sensitive dry skin!!!
Even Cetaphil.coms reviews under this cream are all stating the same as above!
Do you guys know of a product that is comparable???? (since I can no longer use cetaphil). Please HELP!!! :)

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Great for dry elbows and all over body, clears my over washed hospital working hands of all redness and discomfort, but why oh why do people have success with this as a face moisturizer? I broke out into severe cystic acne and clogged pores within a week of face usage. I have pretty clear skin that's very dry, this didn't do anything but break my face out severely. Body usage is a two thumbs up though!

on 1/6/2016 1:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Cetaphil is highly recommended by dermatologists for people with sensitive skin as well as all skin types. I use their products for moisturizing and cleansing. I have very thin, dry skin and upon use, it feels as though my skin breathed a sigh of relief. Medications as well as environment affect your skin and Cetaphil can be used by anyone of any age and get relief from dry skin.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Clogged my pores and irritated my skin

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I've noticed that a lot of reviews of this product talk about using it on the face. Personally I don't think that this cream is well suited as a facial moisturizer. It's got a waxy like texture - which sets off an immediate red flag to me. I have tried using it on my face and it results in dry skin still, but coupled with painful cystic acne spots.

BUT

This stuff is great for use on the body. I have super dry skin every place on my body. I started using this stuff because I had to for a dermatology study I was on. But I really fell in love with it. At first it feels pretty heavy, but once you learn how to apply the appropriate amount, it works wonders. If you do end up applying to much, I've noticed it will kind of ball up on the skin - so you really do have to be careful.

on 6/3/2015 8:36:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Being over 50, I need moisture. I also really want versatility. Deep winter, use Lancome serum and another serum then add this moisturizer. Summer: Retinol then some serum then this moisturer with spf 50. If you don't like it on your face, use it on your legs or other parts of your body.

Good work horse moisturizer which works on all body parts.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

It makes my skin feel moist but it really just sits on it. In reality it's just dry skin under a layer of grease. Not moisturizing despite the greasiness.

on 11/2/2014 1:54:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

love love love this cream! does the job and gentle enough for sensitive skin like mine.

on 1/22/2014 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product is amazing for dry skin. I have very dry skin and have tried many expensive products and this is by far the best.

After using it one time, the dry flakes on my chin were gone and my face was so soft. And to make this product better, it is so cheap! The only downside is that the packaging is a bit ugly.

great for dry and sensitive skin.