Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream
Cetaphil Moisturizing CreamCetaphil Cetaphil Moisturizing CreamMoisturizing CreamMoisturizing Cream

Water, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Dicaprylyl Ether, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-30 Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide

on 11/28/2018 7:52:00 PM

King of all moisturizers. The best moisturizer. I like Aveeno products too but since using this I now stopped. I look amazing. I don’t need makeup at all. I won’t even look at another moisturizer. I believe the Clinique cream in a tub not lotion that’s yellow is very similar to this but this is still the king. Has four important parts of a moisturizer. I pretty much look like a goddess now.

Update: itchy skin!!! I’ll stick to Aveeno or Clinique. It was nice for a few days, back to my baby Aveeno. I just put it on and now I can go back to looking good again, my bf said I don’t look red anymore lol. I should have never strayed from Aveeno or Clinique bc they are the products that got rid of my psoriasis and eczema. Vanicream is good too but Aveeno and Clinique are still my faves.

on 10/31/2018 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

My holy grail moisturizer. I have been using this product for more than 2 years now and cannot find a better product. I have dry/sensitive skin and this cream always gives my skin a large glass of water. It makes my skin look plump and prepped for my makeup application. It's affordable and does not clog pores.

I love this moisturizer. It has a creamy consistency. It doesn't contain fragrance. It is very hydrating and soothing. My skin feels good after using it. It never breaks me out. I use it on my face and body.
My only complaint is I wish it weren't in a tub. Jars and tubs expose it to air and bacteria from having to dip into it. This can make it expire faster. If this were a small jar that wouldnt be a problem, since I would go through it faster. However, I am glad the large container saves on cost. I have bought this multiple times and will continue to do so.

Pros:
does its job at moisturizing.
Hydrating and soothing.
No irritating ingredients.
Good deal.

Cons:
owned by a company that tests on animals.
Unsanitary packaging when compared to pump packaging.

on 3/29/2018 10:06:00 AM

It's not clear if it's unethical to give products negative reviews if I'm allergic to them... but here I am doing it anyway. Reacted poorly to this. I'm going to guess it's whatever almond deal is in it, or the c. alcohol.

I think I like nivea cream better for better moisturizing but scent on this is softer, this is tub so have to dig fingers in. I think it for a basic good moisturizer. I think could even work well for summer even though texture is thick feels lights and don't not take long to dry.

on 9/13/2017 11:26:00 PM

I tried Cetaphil years ago and hated it, it made my skin feel sticky and after a few days raw and irritated.
Dermatologists brainwashed me and I tried it again recently, UGH.. I can't find anything good to say about it.
Okay, it doesn't make me break out, that's it. It still gives me a slight rash, it didn't feel like it did anything.

I looked up the ingredients. it's Toxic Swill, the only good ingredient in it, seriously, is water.
: Water, cetyl alcohol, propylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfate, stearyl alcohol, methylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben.

on 9/13/2017 7:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

The BEST night cream for my easily-irritated, sensitive, acne-prone skin. This is definitely too rich for me to use during the day, as it disrupts my makeup's longevity and causes my foundation to separate, but at night it's perfect. Leaves my skin super soft upon waking, and seems to help heal my acne and soothe redness. I'm also thankful that this comes in a squeeze tube rather than unhygienic jar packaging, Overall, I love it!

EDIT: This started breaking me out, of course.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

After having tried out numerous expensive face creams over the years I decided to just bloody well get a massive tub of something simple and gentle from the drug store. Because I was done being disappointed and stressed out about every new "miracle" face cream in pretentious packaging and wielding hefty price tags. Quite frankly I ain't got time for that.
This feels thick and nurturing and I take it down my neck and onto my chest because it's cheap and I don't feel even the slightest bit guilty treating my face and body to this. My skin in sensitive....like you know...turns red when you look at it wrong. And it's dry as all hell. And I get hormonal pimples. And I have pores roughly the size of small craters. And this stuff works. So bam. I'm happy.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This sh!t is bomb. I have oily, acne prone skin that is sensitive to parabens, fragrances, etc. This moisturizing cream is a lovely thick buttery texture and you only need a dime-sized bit to cover your entire face and neck. So this giant TUB will last like 3 years. (I bought the knock off store brand which has the exact same ingredients as the original) For like $7.

It does not irritate my skin or clog my pores. It hasn't caused a break out or any itchiness/irritation. It is very moisturizing and smells nice as well. The *only* thing I don't like about this is the dry/set time it takes on your skin. It feels greasy/sticky for like 2 hours and it's kind of annoying. Especially if you want to lay down and your pillow case/blankets keep sticking to your face lol.

This cream is also good on the body, I use it on my legs and hands in the colder months to prevent dryness.

on 7/28/2017 4:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This moisturizer, which is for DRY/SENSITIVE SKIN, was recommended to be by a dermatologist. It feels wonderful on my skin and not much product is required for full coverage. I highly recommend it for those with dry and/or sensitive skin, not for those with oily skin for obvious reasons. Aside from that, the product is insanely cheap. You can buy a massive tub of it at pretty much any drug store or any major grocery store with a drug/pharmacy section.