Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream
Cetaphil Moisturizing CreamCetaphil Cetaphil Moisturizing CreamMoisturizing CreamMoisturizing Cream

4.3

Water, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Dicaprylyl Ether, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-30 Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide

This is doing a great job plumping up my 54 yr old dry skin. It had been looking dry and dull from the cold, dry air. Love that it's cheap and I can get it at any drugstore. I'm only using it on my face at this point. I'm going to give it a try on my body.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This moisturizer does nothing to my face except making it super oily. The oiliness appears within seconds I apply the cream, and I just can't stand it. Too bad this product is not for combination or oily skin.

I have combination skin with very oily tzone. Im not acne prone but my skin prefer simple unscented products over anything. This cream is thick (not gonna lie; it sits onto your skin and very slowly sinks). I found it to be very icky at first but i bear with it and i woke up to the most supple skin. I have flakey nose post comedo extraction but when i slather this cream it seems to tame the flakiness and 2 days the dead skin would roll off easily (usually it takes me a week to deal with post extraction trauma). this cream however does contain silicone so it might be irrigating for hyper sensitive skin. as an oily tzone girl i find this to be very shiny but it's bearable (and you actually need the shine, girls. trust me it makes ur oily skin feels better). it doesnt balance your skin's oily production or whatever it's just a simple moisturizer which doesn't break me up heavily. i might continue to use this but I might switch to Physiogel Cream because I heard it contains less filler products.

I have already went through a tub of this. I use this all over my body morning and night, it leaves my dry skin so soft and i love that it is unscented.

would def. repurchase this! :)

on 1/16/2014 4:38:00 AM

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

This cream is really good only in cases where your skin is really dry.This product doesn't brake me out even though it's thick.This is only like a night moisturizer because it might make you a little greasy at the end of the day.

on 11/1/2013 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I used to use this years ago, as I have severely dry Irish skin with rosacea, but then switched to high priced "anti aging" formulas. Then I tried the Bioelements line, just a few products after a spa facial and ended up with cystic acne and painfully flaky and red skin. I bought some of this for lack of not knowing what would sooth it as at the time I was on vacation and had minimal products with me. My skin immediately felt better, and by the next day was on the way to looking normal again.

Sometimes big buck skin care, is just not worth it. I went back to Cetaphil cream, and my Frangipani cleanser and serum ( a great little skin care company out of Indianapolis) My 24 years younger husband says my skin looks like it did when we met.

on 8/13/2013 3:28:00 AM

Moisturizes amazingly well! Gentle and light on the skin, unlike some other moisturizes which can feel heavy. Love it!

on 4/17/2013 12:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this moisturizer! I've tried so many for my dry face. I put this moisturizer in a squeezable tube to get the right amount out so I don't put to much on and make my face greasy. I use to be so embarrassed of my dry skin especially after putting makeup on but not anymore.

on 1/18/2013 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

How have I not yet reviewed this cream? This is a year-round staple for me. It's super emollient but not greasy and I love that it's unscented so no smells linger on my clothes if I get dressed after using this. I usually use this after showering and my skin stays soft all day long. Costco sells this and occasionally has a $2-3 off coupon.

on 4/29/2012 3:31:00 AM

GREAT MOUSTERIZER!
Goes under makeup really well. Skin feels amazing after use. Gets rid of dry patches over night. Last a long time. Good for oiley skin, fragrance free and non comedigenic, so it doesnt clog pores. Highly reccomend.