Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream

Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream
Cetaphil Moisturizing CreamCetaphil Cetaphil Moisturizing CreamMoisturizing CreamMoisturizing Cream

4.2

Water, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Dicaprylyl Ether, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-30 Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide

on 3/29/2018 10:06:00 AM

It's not clear if it's unethical to give products negative reviews if I'm allergic to them... but here I am doing it anyway. Reacted poorly to this. I'm going to guess it's whatever almond deal is in it, or the c. alcohol.

on 9/13/2017 11:26:00 PM

I tried Cetaphil years ago and hated it, it made my skin feel sticky and after a few days raw and irritated.
Dermatologists brainwashed me and I tried it again recently, UGH.. I can't find anything good to say about it.
Okay, it doesn't make me break out, that's it. It still gives me a slight rash, it didn't feel like it did anything.

I looked up the ingredients. it's Toxic Swill, the only good ingredient in it, seriously, is water.
: Water, cetyl alcohol, propylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfate, stearyl alcohol, methylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I used this one night on my eye area and sadly the next morning I had a few little white painful spots around my eyelid :( I'm pretty sensitive to eye creams so I guess this is another one that's not gonna work for me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This cream ended up drying me out and causing breakouts as well. It didn't absorb, just sat in a greasy layer on top of my dry skin providing no moisture whatsoever. Wouldn't recommend.

I have sensitive combination skin (slight oily t-zone, very dry cheeks). Even though this did not break me out I hated this so much. I don't understand all the hype about this product, it just simply layed like a plop of goop on my face, it never got absorbed, didn't feel or look like anything nice or special. Because this never got absorbed into my skin, It started to look slightly pinkish red (which it gets that way when it becomes dry) but the surface was an oil goop. This did not lay good under foundation either, which was my main purpose of using this as a day moisturizer. This in general did not work for me at all neither night or as a day moisturizer.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I always used Cetaphil Cream as I have dry sensitive/rosacea skin and am allergic to fragrance. I just bought the Cetaphil Cream which is now in a GREEN container and it is BURNING my face, lips, and especially around my Eyes!!! Not even the same smooth consistency. Kind of burns like sunblock!?!?! There is definitely sunblock in it although not mentioned on label. What happened!!! Please switch back to gentle moisturizing formula- this doesn't even have same smell and ingredients are switched around on back. There has to be something added that is causing this burning and is not moisturizing. Please fix it back to the old formula , it was the only cream I could use for sensitive dry skin!!!
Even Cetaphil.coms reviews under this cream are all stating the same as above!
Do you guys know of a product that is comparable???? (since I can no longer use cetaphil). Please HELP!!! :)

on 11/6/2015 9:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I'm not quite sure how this is considered a face moisturizer since the consistency is super thick. Maybe it will work on people who suffer from super dry skin , but for me who has oily skin it didn't do anything but make my oily skin even more oily and you can still within seconds of putting it on your face will just shine & I tried this moisturizer with my foundation/make up routine and let me tell you my make up slid right off my face didn't even last for two hours with this moisturizer on. I would not recommended moisturizer for oil skin or even combination/oily

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This moisturizer does nothing to my face except making it super oily. The oiliness appears within seconds I apply the cream, and I just can't stand it. Too bad this product is not for combination or oily skin.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Clogged my pores and irritated my skin

on 8/11/2015 11:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It buuuuuuurns!

I know this is recommended for sensitive, reactive, or dry skin, but this product made my skin go haywire. It burned. It felt stripped and dry and got rough patches, AND it made me break out at the same time. I tried it, with breaks in between, 2 or 3 times. Same reaction each time. A big "no" for me.

I would go to sleep with my makeup on before I ever let this touch my face again.

No, no, no.