Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream

Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream
Cetaphil Moisturizing CreamCetaphil Cetaphil Moisturizing CreamMoisturizing CreamMoisturizing Cream

4.2

Water, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Dicaprylyl Ether, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-30 Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide

on 6/7/2001 12:31:00 PM

I love this cream for winter. I have oily skin but cheeks get dry in the winter and this has just enough sweet almond oil to be emollient. It's a bit heavy for spring and summer though.

Rant about the packaging: the screw-off cap is hard to put back on. Flip top please!

Love Cetaphil!

on 6/12/2001 8:13:00 PM

I love this because it is a little more moisturizing than the Cetaphil lotion, which I need. I started using this because my dermatologist recommended it. It has worked great for me. I don't really like the tub that it comes in though.

on 11/18/2001 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I use this product on my hands before bedtime, and it really keeps them moisturized overnight. It does soak in well and protects from drying out.

on 2/9/2002 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a good, inexpensive cream that I use on my legs sometimes. I also use it once in a while on my feet when I am out of my other stuff. Very little smell, which I like. I do not like it for my hands, it makes them too greasy.

on 3/19/2002 11:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

this is a very thick, non-irritating cream. i have overly dry skin and this is nice when i've overdone it on the acne meds and my face is peeling. there are a few things i should point out.
it is NOT a daytime cream. way too heavy.
it makes my skin break out, so moderation is key, but it DOES get rid of those flakies, so if you can find a nice mix of bha's or bp and this, you'll wake up with great skin.
it is an awesome cream for the rest of the body, it's so thick, it gets rid of itchy skin in a snap.
the tub is huge and ugly. hide it in the closet or the drawer.

on 3/27/2002 9:23:00 PM

Love, love, love this moisturizer for my dry skin!! It's not greasy and absorbs really quickly. Even better: it lasts all day. The price is great, and there's no scent to interfere with my perfume. (I used to use Lubriderm, but won't switch back. This is good stuff!)

on 4/17/2002 12:27:00 AM

I like the Cetaphil cream better than the lotion because it's richer. It's a bit greasy, but it does get absorbed into the skin. This works as well as some of the pricey, department store creams that I've tried. My daughter's doctor recommended it and since it's readily available and cheap it's a great way to keep her skin looking good year round.

on 6/13/2002 4:56:00 PM

This is fabulous for my very sensitive skin. It's one of the very few lotions I can use without getting some sort of allergic reaction. It moisturizes, doesn't break me out, gentle, and a bargain!

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I only got this because my dermatologist recommended it for my hideously dry skin. I do like it, and enjoyed even more the many samples I received in small tubes. This is a very thick, moisturising, scent-less cream that works well on dry hands. I was in a hurry once and put this on my face before I ran out of the door and to the car.. wow, what a mistake. I got out shopping and looked in a mirror and saw the greasiest skin I had ever seen. Oh well..

This product is good for people who suffer from eczema (This is a condition where your skin is sensitive and sometimes overdired). I went to my dermatologist and this what she prescribed. It solved the problem instantly. It is think, but if you want to make it easier to use you can just use a spray bottle filled with water and spray it on your body so that the cream is thinner. I preffer to use the lotion in the summer, when you don;t need as much moisture. Then I use the cream in the winter of for a boost of extra moisture. The cream has almond oil.