Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream
Cetaphil Moisturizing CreamCetaphil Cetaphil Moisturizing CreamMoisturizing CreamMoisturizing Cream

4.6

Water, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Dicaprylyl Ether, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-30 Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide

on 4/18/2018 7:08:00 PM

In cold weather, I have raging eczema. Using this cream liberally after showering has saved my skin.
After 3 days, the itch and aggravating welts were gone.
This is a miracle product; non-fragrance, and very emmolient.
The only issue is one my dip one's fingers into the tube to retrieve a portion,
but it is well worth any trouble.
Will never face winter again with a tub of this.

on 1/27/2017 9:27:00 PM

I have very dry skin, especially on my legs and arms. I find this to work very well and is not greasy, or waxy. The price point is very good. I only use this on my body, not my face.
Has no fragrance to compete with your perfume etc.
Liking it a lot.

on 4/22/2016 11:00:00 PM

This came highly recommended by my derm for my extremely dry legs. I use it only as body moisturizer not on my face. Just out of the shower I put on slightly damp skin and again before bedtime. It sinks right in working the magic. My legs look and feel so much better no more flakies. I also use the Cetaphil shower cream which is also formulated for dry skin.

Great price for such a large tub !

EDIT : I see than some of you are using on your face/eye area. This product is really not designed for the face - body only

on 1/6/2016 1:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Cetaphil is highly recommended by dermatologists for people with sensitive skin as well as all skin types. I use their products for moisturizing and cleansing. I have very thin, dry skin and upon use, it feels as though my skin breathed a sigh of relief. Medications as well as environment affect your skin and Cetaphil can be used by anyone of any age and get relief from dry skin.

on 6/3/2015 8:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Being over 50, I need moisture. I also really want versatility. Deep winter, use Lancome serum and another serum then add this moisturizer. Summer: Retinol then some serum then this moisturer with spf 50. If you don't like it on your face, use it on your legs or other parts of your body.

Good work horse moisturizer which works on all body parts.

on 12/12/2014 12:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Grey, Straight, Fine

I actually us this moisturizing cream as a cleanser - to remove make up. It comes in a nice large tub and doesn't contain any strong perfume. I slap it on, tissue off then wipe my face with a cotton wool pad soaked in micellar water.

on 6/28/2014 12:57:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have used this cream as a facial moisturiser for over a year. I was finding other creams that I had used before were irritating my skin, which was becoming more sensitive with age. (72) It appears thick in the jar but smoothes on gently and is soon absorbed into the skin leaving it comfortable and refreshed. I use the Cetaphil gentle cleansing bar immediately before. So now I have a simple, inexpensive daily routine.

on 6/20/2014 5:33:00 PM

Have not used this for years. Having issues with dryness near the upper lip area. Very moisturizing.........feels good and comforting....A great "go to" cream. Better than some of the frilly over the top stuff at the department stores.........

on 11/2/2013 1:37:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A very simple but good moisturizer, it calms the skin down and provides moisture.
I use it only when my skin feels super sensitive and chopped to calm it down, otherwise i prefer using creams with other effects as well.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I have to say a huge - thank you - to those here who gave such great reviews for this product. I have been looking for an everyday moisturizer that would work when I don't wear makeup or just go out to do errands. But I have to be so careful with my skin. I have dry, sensitive skin with mild rosacea. I also have bad allergies and it affects my skin, causing itchy bumps or rashes and redness. Once I find something that works, I stay with it.

I bought this at Target and when I tried it on my face it was just wonderful. This moisturizer goes on so smoothly and is rich and gentle for my skin. I was so impressed with it for day that I decided to interchange it with my night moisturizer, La Mer moisturizing cream, every other night. I have been using La Mer for about fifteen years as my night cream. I am always battling dryness which is exacerbated by allergy and asthma medications. I was really impressed with how it worked as night cream. I also used it as an eye cream. My skin felt so soft the next morning. What I really love is that there is no greasiness with this product.

After reading the reviews, I decided to try this as a body moisturizer. I have been using Eucerin lotion for such a long time. It's been a good product, but recently I have noticed that it's not as effective as the skin on my body has gotten flaky and scaly. I used it after my shower and it was a revelation! My skin just seems to drink up this moisturizer. The results have been nothing short of amazing. My flaky, scaly skin is now smooth and soft.

It's a wonderful thing when you find a product that can be used a number of ways, get great results and do it for cheap! I was so pleased that I ran out and bought another 16 ounce jar. So now I have one jar for my face and one for my body.

I am very grateful to those who rated this product so highly. This has really made a difference for me and I didn't have to empty my wallet! A win-win situation!