Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream

Filtered by age: 44-55
Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream
Cetaphil Moisturizing CreamCetaphil Cetaphil Moisturizing CreamMoisturizing CreamMoisturizing Cream

4.5

Water, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Dicaprylyl Ether, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-30 Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide

on 9/13/2017 11:26:00 PM

I tried Cetaphil years ago and hated it, it made my skin feel sticky and after a few days raw and irritated.
Dermatologists brainwashed me and I tried it again recently, UGH.. I can't find anything good to say about it.
Okay, it doesn't make me break out, that's it. It still gives me a slight rash, it didn't feel like it did anything.

I looked up the ingredients. it's Toxic Swill, the only good ingredient in it, seriously, is water.
: Water, cetyl alcohol, propylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfate, stearyl alcohol, methylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben.

on 3/2/2017 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I struggled with Acne Rosacea for years, my skin would break out in unsightly blotches , and dry patches on top of the redness of the Rosacea . Nothing I used worked for me, until I started using Cetaphil Cleanser and Moisturizing Cream/Lotion. I now get compliments on my skin , this cream saved my skin and my self confidence. I would not use any thing else.

This is doing a great job plumping up my 54 yr old dry skin. It had been looking dry and dull from the cold, dry air. Love that it's cheap and I can get it at any drugstore. I'm only using it on my face at this point. I'm going to give it a try on my body.

Pros: Available almost anywhere!!
Cons: Very weak.

I might buy again if on the road and desparate but I would much rather use something more effective like an olay product. Definitely doesn't work as good as others I have tried but it is an ok product.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I am changing. During my poor, misspent youth, I scrimped and saved to buy beauty products I could ill afford. And my skin sucked. Now I have found products which are cheap and easily obtained. Now my skin glows.

I bought a tub from Costco for about $11.00. This will easily last 6 months. I use it morning and night on combination skin. My skin never looked better. I look moist, not oily, and my make up stays put.

I am not a fan of the packaging. I would rather have it in a pump or squeeze tube. I have found it in a 3 oz squeeze tube. But it was much higher in price. Instead I just make sure my hands are clean with each use. And I don't share my tub.

I can't say enough good things about this product. I am now on my 2nd tub and I will continue to use this for the foreseeable future. It's not fancy. It isn't packaged in a pretty jar. But it is the best moisturizer I have ever tried.

on 1/5/2016 9:01:00 PM

5 star product.
It does the job well and is unscented which is great if you are a perfume addict like myself.

on 1/2/2016 3:34:00 PM

It's called a cream but feels more like a body butter. Its a little greasy at first. However it does hydrate the skin and the greasy feeling goes away. It's a great cream for the price.

on 8/11/2015 11:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It buuuuuuurns!

I know this is recommended for sensitive, reactive, or dry skin, but this product made my skin go haywire. It burned. It felt stripped and dry and got rough patches, AND it made me break out at the same time. I tried it, with breaks in between, 2 or 3 times. Same reaction each time. A big "no" for me.

I would go to sleep with my makeup on before I ever let this touch my face again.

No, no, no.

on 2/3/2015 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Never in a million years would I use this on my oily acne prone face skin, but this product has been one of my go-to body and foot cream for years. #1 remedy for dry heels or flakey legs! repurchased many times.

on 5/8/2014 9:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Yes this is the best skin product ever. Have been using it for years! Recently went to the big tub - got two huge tubs of this for 12 bucks on ebay. I have normal to dry skin and have been using this on my face for eons especially in the winter. My dd used this also when she had bad flakes from benzoyl peroxide use and it was the only thing that helped. Now I am using it on my body too. If it is too heavy for some, it makes an exceptional eye cream as well. This stuff is so luxurious yet so benign - no fragrance, can be used on irritated skin. Really there is no need for any other moisturizer when you have this.