Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream

Filtered by age: 25-29
Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream
Cetaphil Moisturizing CreamCetaphil Cetaphil Moisturizing CreamMoisturizing CreamMoisturizing Cream

4.1

Water, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Dicaprylyl Ether, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-30 Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide

on 12/9/2018 2:57:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Zero complaints - I've used this moisturiser for a good five years now (changed from the Kiehl's one!) Keeps my sensitive/dry skin nice and soft. Love how it's not scented. Sinks into my skin and works well as a primer for any make up that I apply.

I get it in the tube so I'm not having to dip my fingers into the tub. Pretty much my HG moisturiser!

on 11/28/2018 7:52:00 PM

King of all moisturizers. The best moisturizer. I like Aveeno products too but since using this I now stopped. I look amazing. I don’t need makeup at all. I won’t even look at another moisturizer. I believe the Clinique cream in a tub not lotion that’s yellow is very similar to this but this is still the king. Has four important parts of a moisturizer. I pretty much look like a goddess now.

Update: itchy skin!!! I’ll stick to Aveeno or Clinique. It was nice for a few days, back to my baby Aveeno. I just put it on and now I can go back to looking good again, my bf said I don’t look red anymore lol. I should have never strayed from Aveeno or Clinique bc they are the products that got rid of my psoriasis and eczema. Vanicream is good too but Aveeno and Clinique are still my faves.

on 10/29/2018 11:56:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a fantastic cream. I've only been using this for a month but after hearing rave reviews for years, I decided to give my usual Nivea creme a break and give this one a shot. Right off the bat, this is an amazing makeup primer. Nivea is so greasy, I don't dare use it during the day. I have combo-dry skin in the winter and I am definitely acne prone - so far, no breakouts.

This product has no scent, which is a definite plus, and it sinks right in. At night I mix this with a few drops of argan oil and wake up to baby soft, supple skin.

I am also a free lance makeup artist and this is my staple for prepping the skin, clients love it too! Costco has gigantic 20oz sizes of this, when you see it on sale, I suggest you snag it!

I will probably not go back to Nivea anytime soon and give this one a good run as this is just what my skin needs in the late fall/winter months here in the harsh Canadian climate. I say to anyone out there on the fence about this product, give it a go. Worst case? If it doesn't work out as a face cream for you, it's a heavenly body cream. I just wish they still sold this cream in the tube. Other than that, definite re-purchase. Use this in conjunction with the Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, it's a dream come true for dehydrated, dry and sensitive skin. :)

on 9/10/2018 9:55:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I originally picked this up because it has no fragrance, it's dermatologist recommended, and my friend's roommate has used the cleanser for ages. The cleanser seemed to give me whiteheads a few years ago, but my skin has changed to be much drier these days.

I'm really happy with the lotion. It's great for moisturizing legs after shaving or as a hand cream. I meant to use it on my face, but I haven't done so in quite a while.

on 1/24/2018 9:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I've bought this a couple of times in the travel size... well for travelling (duh, sorry) and have only used it for a few days to a week at the most. It was fine then, and it moisturized nicely. But when I used it at nighttime, I woke up suuuuuuuuuuuper oily, without that tight feeling though. Well recently, I decided to use it because I ran out of my moisturizer (cosrx honey ceramide something) and I used it for almost two weeks. It broke me out. I'm still using it as hand cream though. I wish I knew which ingredient exactly was the one causing my breakouts. Anyway, I won't be repurchasing.

on 11/2/2017 4:55:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I'm acne-prone and VERY oily but I get extremely dry during the winter since it's very cold where I live (Sweden). I've been using this as a nightcream for about three months now and I love it. My dryness is completely gone and it hasn't broken me out AT ALL, which I was worried about since it is a rather thick cream. The fact that it's so thick is also the reason that I only use it during nights, and I think that it would be a bit too greasy for me to use under my makeup (since my skin is so oily). Note that I haven't tried this yet so who knows! So far it seems to hydrate me enough by only being applied night time, maybe I'll use it during the days further into the winter.

This is an amazing product, especially given its price.

on 9/13/2017 7:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

The BEST night cream for my easily-irritated, sensitive, acne-prone skin. This is definitely too rich for me to use during the day, as it disrupts my makeup's longevity and causes my foundation to separate, but at night it's perfect. Leaves my skin super soft upon waking, and seems to help heal my acne and soothe redness. I'm also thankful that this comes in a squeeze tube rather than unhygienic jar packaging, Overall, I love it!

EDIT: This started breaking me out, of course.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

After having tried out numerous expensive face creams over the years I decided to just bloody well get a massive tub of something simple and gentle from the drug store. Because I was done being disappointed and stressed out about every new "miracle" face cream in pretentious packaging and wielding hefty price tags. Quite frankly I ain't got time for that.
This feels thick and nurturing and I take it down my neck and onto my chest because it's cheap and I don't feel even the slightest bit guilty treating my face and body to this. My skin in sensitive....like you know...turns red when you look at it wrong. And it's dry as all hell. And I get hormonal pimples. And I have pores roughly the size of small craters. And this stuff works. So bam. I'm happy.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This sh!t is bomb. I have oily, acne prone skin that is sensitive to parabens, fragrances, etc. This moisturizing cream is a lovely thick buttery texture and you only need a dime-sized bit to cover your entire face and neck. So this giant TUB will last like 3 years. (I bought the knock off store brand which has the exact same ingredients as the original) For like $7.

It does not irritate my skin or clog my pores. It hasn't caused a break out or any itchiness/irritation. It is very moisturizing and smells nice as well. The *only* thing I don't like about this is the dry/set time it takes on your skin. It feels greasy/sticky for like 2 hours and it's kind of annoying. Especially if you want to lay down and your pillow case/blankets keep sticking to your face lol.

This cream is also good on the body, I use it on my legs and hands in the colder months to prevent dryness.

on 8/14/2017 8:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

*Edited 29/01/18: When I first tried this out my skin was dehydrated and broken out. It is the first all over "body" cream that I can use on my face (tried Dermaveen and Kenkay). It has no-fragrance, doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, moisturises my face well and doesn't clog my pores. Apart from moisturising though it has no other benefits so I have now returned to snail cream.