Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream

Filtered by age: 19-24
Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream
Cetaphil Moisturizing CreamCetaphil Cetaphil Moisturizing CreamMoisturizing CreamMoisturizing Cream

4.2

Water, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Dicaprylyl Ether, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-30 Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide

I’ve made a review video about the Cetaphil moisturizing cream because it looks like a basic face moisturizer and it honestly is so simple (packaging, ingredients, no fragrance) that I thought, I had to give it a go. Sometimes the simple products are the best products to use. I tested the moisturizer on myself and on my husband (because he has sensitive skin) for some time to have an opinion about it and to create this video for you.

I hope that this video will help you to make the decision, if you should buy it or not.

on 10/31/2018 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

My holy grail moisturizer. I have been using this product for more than 2 years now and cannot find a better product. I have dry/sensitive skin and this cream always gives my skin a large glass of water. It makes my skin look plump and prepped for my makeup application. It's affordable and does not clog pores.

I love this moisturizer. It has a creamy consistency. It doesn't contain fragrance. It is very hydrating and soothing. My skin feels good after using it. It never breaks me out. I use it on my face and body.
My only complaint is I wish it weren't in a tub. Jars and tubs expose it to air and bacteria from having to dip into it. This can make it expire faster. If this were a small jar that wouldnt be a problem, since I would go through it faster. However, I am glad the large container saves on cost. I have bought this multiple times and will continue to do so.

Pros:
does its job at moisturizing.
Hydrating and soothing.
No irritating ingredients.
Good deal.

Cons:
owned by a company that tests on animals.
Unsanitary packaging when compared to pump packaging.

on 12/18/2017 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I use this product on my hands before bedtime, and it really keeps them moisturized overnight. It does soak in well and protects from drying out.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

A lot of people are using this as a facial moisturizer and then complaining that it breaks them out. This product is NOT a facial moisturizer! Cetaphil has a number of moisturizers meant to be used on your face, this is not one of them. That being said, it is a pretty decent body moisturizer. I still experience some stinging/burning if I put this on after I shave but it doesn't irritate me otherwise. I like that it's unscented so I can wear it with any perfume I want. It is a bit on the expensive side but this isn't the only body moisturizer I use so I don't need to buy it that often. If you have sensitive skin I would give this a try.

great moisturizer but unfortunately it makes my already oily face more oily at the end of the day.so it will never work under the make ups and ill buy st ives collagen elastin moisturizer or just use estee lauder ANR!

on 4/27/2017 11:41:00 PM

amazing face moisturizer. I have combo/oily skin and it doesn't add to my greasiness. Perfect amount of hydration and comes in a giant tub. Very worth it

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE this moisturizer! I have very sensitive skin to the point where if I use certain products, it irritates my skin very badly. I also have combination skin so I was looking for a good moisturizer for my face that wouldn't make me breakout or irritate my skin. So glad I tried this one! I put this on right after I shower because I tend to take hot showers and it works perfectly. My skin looks less red and it doesn't irritate my skin at all which is a plus. Not a big fan of the packaging but that's probably my only complaint.

on 2/17/2017 6:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Wow, best moisturizer ever. I use it all over my body. It leaves my skin moisturized for HOURS. It just has chunky packaging but at least it allows me to use all of it!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I used this one night on my eye area and sadly the next morning I had a few little white painful spots around my eyelid :( I'm pretty sensitive to eye creams so I guess this is another one that's not gonna work for me.