Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream
Cetaphil Moisturizing CreamCetaphil Cetaphil Moisturizing CreamMoisturizing CreamMoisturizing Cream

3.9

Water, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Dicaprylyl Ether, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-30 Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide

on 12/11/2017 8:47:00 PM

love this moisturizer.
doesn't leave skin greasy and absorbs quickly, its cheap, and INCREDIBLE FOR DRY FLAKY SKIN.
ive had flaky skin my entire life and three months of this and no flakes.
i tried everything, 80 dollar exfoliators from sephora, oils, moisturizers, special foundations, everything, and three months of this and the flakiness is almost completely gone.
this is the holy grail of moisturizers for dry skin, 10/10 would recommend, (plus its hella cheap so what do you have to lose)

I've used both the blue and green capped ones before and neither really helped my eczema. I used the blue capped one back when I had eczema on my hands and it irritated them even more. More recently I developed eczema on my body which is different from the kind I got on my hands (hands had wet eczema, body has dry eczema) so I thought I would try the green capped version. While it is more moisturising than QV cream it's still not moisturising enough. I applied some on my eyelid eczema as well and less than an hour later it was dry and parched again.

I avoid applying this right before bed as it leaves my whole body feeling sticky and greasy which aggravates my eczema. Overall it feels mildly irritating and not very effective.

on 5/28/2016 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

This cream is extremely moisturizing. I apply it to my hands every night before bed and and when I wake up they're extremely soft and not dry at all. However, it comes is a tub, it is not very hygienic because I have to dip my hands inside the tub every time I use it. It is really thick, so it takes only a pea sized amount for my hands, so it will last quite a long time. It is not expensive and has no fragrance. However, it takes longer than usual to soak into the skin.

on 5/18/2016 1:10:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I have the most dry & sensitive skin you will ever find, but this product helps to make it normal! It's a super thick hydrating cream (truly a cream, not a regular moisturizer or lotion) that soothes and restores moisture to my skin very well. My dermatologist gave it to me after coming in with a bunch of redness and irritation along with scaley skin! No more dry patches with my makeup and I don't get any dry peely skin much anymore! I would also recommend getting a vitamin e oil (28,000 IU) if you're on the same boat (dry, uber sensitive skin) to help with it because this isn't a complete miracle product, but is the best thing I've found!

I recommend using more at night than in the morning before makeup because depending on the tool you are applying your makeup with, it can pill. I know if I put too much on or don't give it a few minutes to be absorbed into the skin and apply makeup with a beautyblender, pilling ensues! I will continue to buy this! The tub will last forever! I use quite a bit everyday and mine lasts me on average at least 6-8 months!

on 4/22/2016 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

my go-to moisturiser! Cetaphil is a great brand and continuously produces great products! I use this after i wash my face and it soaks in leaving my skin soft, does not make me extra oily and a small amount (pea sized) will cover my whole face and nourish my dry nose and lip area. Lasts forever! I use this before a foundation and it hydrates my skin wonderfully ! recommended to anyone who wants a light textured moisturiser.

on 3/28/2016 8:47:00 PM

Love this moisturizer and I have purchased it countless times, ever since i was a kid i have been using this everyday.
First off, I have very dry skin with eczema and i am very sensitive to lotions and products with fragrances in them since they cause flare outs. This moisturizer is the perfect everyday essential because it relives your dry patches and itchy skin, it sinks in after you massage it in so you wont have to worry about it feeling or appearing greasy. I do not have acne so i cant say weather it breaks me out or not but this does not clog your pores for sure.
Definitely recommend this for anyone who is looking for an affordable everyday moisturizer for very dry/ sensitive skin.

on 1/24/2016 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

AMAZING! This stuff saved my skin. I have been on acne treatments which were so drying to my skin and no moisturizer I used would help, not even straight aquaphor! I got a sample of this and tried it on a whim one night and when i woke up i was amazed that the flakes on my skin had disappeared. I use this every night and it makes my skin so soft and hydrated and keeps the flakes at bay. Make sure to only use this at night or if you are staying home all day because it does look oily/greasy. If you are in the same situation I was where no moisturizer seemed to work, try this one out.

UPDATE: This stuff works well but breaks me out!! So bummed :(

I have had SUPERB dry skin and nothing would work but this, it is the best thing ever and it irritates me that people with oily skin are using it WHEN IT CLEARLY SAYS ITS FOR VERY DRY SKIN! Seriously this is my holy grail, I think people with oily skin dont NEED a CREAM moisturizer because it's way to much for oily skin. For dry skin though: IT IS SO PERFECT! A must for anyone who has very very dry skin.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Clogged my pores and irritated my skin

on 8/15/2015 5:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

used when my skin was dry- worked great but ended up being *too* moisturizing. my forehead and cheeks broke out with a bunch of closed comedones. :( luckily, chemical exfoliation sorted out the bumps pretty quick for me. so beware, this product is quite comedogenic. i bet this would work amazingly for someone with super super bone dry skin, but unfortunately, my dry-borderline-normal skin couldn't handle all this moisture.