La Roche-Posay Effaclar Toner Astringent Lotion

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive

3.3

Water, Alcohol Denat., Glycerin,sodium Citrate, Propylene Glycol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Disodium EDTA, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Citric Acid, Salicylic Acid, Fragrance.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is much to harsh for my sensitive skin...it just makes my face red and sticky feeling. I would not recommend this product.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I like it in combination with serozinc, WHICH IS DISCONTINUED!!! WHY??? Alone, it's okay, but not brilliant. I will continue to purchase until I can get something else or make my own serozinc.

I often had problems with clogged pores and oily skin till well up to the age of 35. As if this wouldn`t be enough my skin also has gone haywire if confronted with too harsh products. I tried numerous series for akne-prone skin from high-end to low-end to ecological to doctors` brands. Some landed in the bin two days later some seemed to do a quite good job intitially and failed later. Had I just discovered the Effaclar series earlier this would have saved me a lot of money. A part of my daily routine for almost 4 years now has been this cleanser and it really workes wonders. No blackheads anymore. After application, skin is squeaking clear without being dried out too much. Pores get hardly noticeable. Neither perfume-containing nor chemically smelling. Efficient, practical plastic dispenser. Economical, mild and nevertheless highly effective product that doesn`t make out to be more than it actually is. And inexpensive at that. Wonderful in combination with the foaming cleanser and the Duo creme. Highly recommendable for akne-prone and likewise sensitive skin.