La Roche-Posay Effaclar Toner Astringent Lotion

Filtered by skin type : Oily

3.3

Water, Alcohol Denat., Glycerin,sodium Citrate, Propylene Glycol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Disodium EDTA, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Citric Acid, Salicylic Acid, Fragrance.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

very nice toner ..it leaves my skin very clear and refreshed !i have oily skin andbthe pores are looking smaller

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I purchased this for $20-25 CAD for a 200 mL bottle. I thought this was an excellent toner; it has a light smell, not over powering like some other brands and did not sting. It definitely helped to remove excess make up and oil on my oily skin, without drying. I have huge pores and blackheads on my nose and it has helped to unclog, tighten minimize the pores. The small amount of salicyic acid has helped to prevent future break outs, which is a definite. plus The packaging is a clear plastic bottle (I like to see how much product I have left) with a press on cap which was convenient for travelling. For those who left negative reviews/say it does not work, I am sorry to say this alone will NOT eliminate your acne, nor does it claim to!
The product has lasted me 8 months with everyday use, sometimes twice a day. I recommend it!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

At first, I really like this toner. It made my pores look a bit smaller and didn't cause any breakouts. It made me feel really clean as well. The only problem I had with it, was that it made my skin really dry, especially on my nose which I can't stand. My nose started burning and flaking. I returned it immediately. I don't feel like this is worth the money and it's supposed to control the oilies but I don't want dry skin either! Will not repurchase.