La Roche-Posay Effaclar Toner Astringent Lotion

Filtered by age: 18 & Under

2.8

Water, Alcohol Denat., Glycerin,sodium Citrate, Propylene Glycol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Disodium EDTA, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Citric Acid, Salicylic Acid, Fragrance.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Okay so when I purchased this on a whim I went and started searching for the reviews, and on here I found it rated so poorly that I was reluctant to try it. However, I stifled the bad reviews and tried it anyways and I'm happy I did. As much as it may not work for other people's skin, this works beautifully for mine and has helped clear up my acne so much that it is almost non-existent. Very worthwhile product in my opinion and will certainly be repurchasing. If you have olive skin tone, oily, sensitive, acne prone skin then this just may be for you but I can understand how this may not be a product for everyone, especially dry skin beauties. :)

i find tht this works well with my combo skin. it isnt too drying and it cleans up really well. even after washing my face with a deep cleanser, i still find a residue of dirt on my pad tht i used with this toner. it doesnt rlly help with sport treating for acne, but knowing tht it gets rid of excess oil and dirt, i rlly like it.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

i feel refresh when i applied it but if u put an excess for product on the pad , it will dries up your skin . i will not buy it again .

I went to shoppers drug mart hoping to find a great product to help clear the breakout I was having since none of the stuff I used at home worked. I saw this La Roche-Posay Effaclar kit which came with 5 little bottles of different acne treatments ; a gel 15 mL, Effaclar A.I. 15 mL, this toner 15mL, lotion 5mL, and an anti-redness lotion 5mL. All these bottles we're smaller then my pinky finger for $20.
I used this toner on my acne and it didn't help at all. I was disappointed because I thought this would definitely work considering La Roche-Posay is a pretty expensive brand but nooope it didn't.